CHAPTER 18

(Nicoles POV)
-days after-
My eyes flew wide open my breathing became heavy the first thing that came into my mind was "where is amy?"...

I tried to move but i had wires and tubes everywhere i panicked i tried taking out the wires but everytime i pulled a sound goes off as if it was an alarm suddenly nurses and doctors came...

I began to move uncontrollably "WHERES AMY!?! I yelled they ignored my question instead they told me to calm down i couldnt im in freaking hospital for an unknown reason...

I began to yell and scream until one of the doctors stabbed a needle in me causing me to black out....

(Johns POV)
-the day of the party-
She left i cant believe she left i cant do anything about it she doesnt want me anymore i walked back to the party and headed into randys room i didnt want to drink nor have fun since the love of my life just left me...

I tried calling her but the second i called she declines it right away i caused this i caused her not to trust me anymore and i caused her to leave...

As i was deep into my thoughts randy sadly  kicked me out since randy and nicoles twin brie were gonna do it just as i opened the door brie started to cry seconds before i left "brie whats wrong?!?!?!" I asked ..

"I gotten a call from the police saying my sister and amy they..they-" she couldnt continue to speak she broke down "what brie what happened to them!?!?" I asked "they got into a car crash they are in fatal condition" she said thats when my heart dropped "we need to leave and meet with them" i said...

"You guys go ill stop the party" randy said me and brie both nodded we headed into my car and headed to the hospital..

Just as we arrived doctors told us to calm down they explained everything to us brie was sobbing all i did to comfort her was to pat on her back because randy should be holding her and caressing her ...

After hours of waiting they told us that they were gonna be ok but doctors werent sure if amy was gonna make it...

I couldnt believe what i was hearing amy meant everything to nicole...

Days went by and i always vist nicole she was in a coma i saw her there sleeping man she sleeps like an angel i came up to her and held her hand as i gave her a kiss on the forehead

"Uh john amy is awake and she wants to see you"the doctor said i left nicoles room and headed to amy's i saw her there with alot if bandages "john" she said a hoarse voice "hello amy" i said

"Uh john amy is awake and she wants to see you"the doctor said i left nicoles room and headed to amy's i saw her there with alot if bandages "john" she said a hoarse voice "hello amy" i said ...

(Nicoles POV)
I woke up again but i felt someones presence i opened my eyes and saw john and brie but they were outside suddenly me and john made eye contact he basically ran to me giving me an amount of kisses ...

Brie was by my side giving me a hug but that didnt really matter "wheres amy?"i asked there faces were blank that meant something , something was wrong...

"Nicole amy.. amy is in critical condition doctors say that she wont make it" brie said ...

That made me cry actually it made me sob..

"Let me see her"i said "nicole your in bad condition" john said "john i dont give a crap i want to see her!!" I said he finally agreed he pulled out the wheel chair and he strolled me to amys room i saw amy helpless...

I was by her side and held her hand "a..am..amy" i said as i cried she was asleep but the warmth of my hand woke her up "n..n..nicole" she said "im sorry amy im so so sorry" i sobbed "dont..dont cry baby girl"she said...

"Listen i...i..i really..d..d...dont have that much t..t..time"she said that made me cry so much more...

"Please dont leave me" i said sobbing "im..im..n..n..not gonna leave..y..y..ou" she said as she cried "i..ill be..b..be by ..your s..s..side" she said..

I continued to sob..

"N...n..n..nicole i..i..i..i love..y..y..y..ou-----"

Thats when my life was officially over...