Chapter 26

(Nicole's POV)
I was a wreck crying and crying knowing that the woman who gave birth to me killed the woman i looked up to ..

I had to leave ..leave for good i got up from my bed and started packing everything ..

What about school? Amy wouldn't want you to drop out...

School has caused me nothing but trouble

What trouble???

Loving john..

I looked at our pic i framed of us

I had  mixed emotions filled with sadness,love, and anger i didnt know what to do without thinking i grabbed the framed picture and just threw it causing it to crack

I had  mixed emotions filled with sadness,love, and anger i didnt know what to do without thinking i grabbed the framed picture and just threw it causing it to crack ...

Im done ... no more running away no more being that sad little girl momma didnt raise no b*tch ..actually let me rephrase it amy didnt raise no b*tch

I needed to change ..

I will honestly be the biggest b*tch you will ever come across...

(John's POV)
"HOW THE HELL DID SHE FIND OUT ABOUT THIS!!" Brianna yelled "she must of overheard my conversation with you oh god we f*cked up " i said i felt sick to my stomach ..

"What are we gonna do now?" I asked

"I don't know john i honestly don't know" brie said pacing back and forth

I wasn't worried about what we were gonna do next i was worried about nicole.. i was worried on what she was gonna do next...

*monday*

there was no sign of nicole i went by her house luckly she hasnt packed her bags and left  now here we are in 1st hour and she still havent came ... where the hell is she!?? Me and brianna made eye contact we were both worried....

"Ok class in today's lesson we're--" he got cut off by someone i couldnt recognized her at first because she had shades on "sorry im late shane" she said until that voice..i..i recognized that voice she suddenly took off  her shades...

Oh my god it was nicole

My mouth dropped she dyed her hair black she looks stunning shes dressed up way different than she usually does oh my god....

"Its fine nicole just go to your seat" he said she nodded .. we made eye contact but it was different she rolled her eyes at me that hurted me...

Throughout the class period i couldnt keep my eyes off her something about this new style got me very hormonal

Slow down john slooooooow down..

But this wasnt nicole i knew ...

She was on her phone giggling to whatever she was reading ..

"Whats so funny Miss Garcia?" Shane asked

"It doesnt really concern you..sir" she said

"Watch that tone with me young lady" he said

Nicole did the un thinkable

"wAtCh ThAT ToNe wItH mE yong lAdY"

"GET OUT" shane said in a stern voice
Nicole got her stuff and left me and brie made contact and we both knew that we had trouble in our hands ...

Just as class ended i walked to my locker and grabbed the stuff i needed but that wasn't on my mind i need to find nicole i looked walked around until i found her on her phone by the wall ...

I walked towards just as i was in front of her she didnt look up at me she was paying attention to her phone ..

"Nicole we need to talk" i said

She ignored me...

"Nicole" i said

"NICOLEEEEE" i said raising my voice

"Look john theres nothing to talk about"she said coldy

"There is nicole i want to talk about what happened i want to fix things i want us to be happy again .. i WANT you to be happy" i said

"John i am happy im doing fine ON my own"she said

She turned around and began to walk away ..

"And by the way this "thing " we had between us ..."

"Is over....."
-------------------------------------------------------------
HI GUYS!!! im back sorry i havent been writing ive just got done with school which was stressful but!!! Its time to write again again sorry i havent been updating but i will be updating my books throughout the summer ...and probably introduce you to a new one:)
..
But ill continue updating ily all:)