CHAPTER 17

(Nicole's POV)
I have to leave john is making this hard i mean i just lost my virginity to him he might think that i used him and left but really i didnt i wish i could stay but i cant...

We both left the bathroom but seperately he followed me to go get another beer but that all ended when eve came hugging him from behind i just left i wanted to ignore the situation....

I texted amy to pick me up she responded a few minutes saying she would be here in a bit i felt tears forming in my eyes i was basically running away again ....

Minutes flew by and amy has just arrived just as i opened the door john came out "NICOLE!!!" He yelled but it was too late to turn back "just go amy please" i said she nodded and she began to drive i looked through my mirror and i saw john running towards our car but gave up shortly as he was on his knees..

"What happened ?" She asked "i dont know what came over me but i lost my virginity to john "i said "was it a mistake?"she asked ....

Im surpise shes not mad at me like other parents "its a yes and a no, yes because im never going to see him again and no because it felt good and i did it with him" i said amy chuckled "how did it feel?" She asked as she smirked "it hurt" i said thats when amy bursted out laughing....

I felt embarassed throughout the car ride amy and i were talking "why is love hard to cooperate?" I asked "its not hard nicole he was just not the right one" she said as her eyes were locked on the road...

I was focused on my phone as brie was getting upset with me for leaving ,leaving her but i dont see the problem she has randy and renee and i have no one...

It got quite it felt nice "you hungry?" Amy asked thats when my stomach was growling "im gonna take that as a yes" she said as she laughed softly ..

I love the fact that me and amy have a special relationship i consider more than my best friend i actually consider her as my mother...

She smiled at me but that smile faded away as her eyes widened to the road i was too late  to turn to see what happened thats when my head hit the windsheld causing me to black out....

My eyes opened but it was a blur but i saw blue , white, and red lights blinking ...

I saw a man with a paramedics uniform on checking for my pluse..

"Shes breathing!!"

The first thing on my mind is where is amy..

"W..w..here is a..a..my" i stuttered to talked

"Dont struggle to talk " he said

They placed me into the paramedic van my eyes couldnt believe what they were seeing as we began to drove off...