CHAPTER 16

(John's POV)
Goodbye? GOODBYE? This cant be goodbye i really screwed up she was slipping away from my fingers she removed my coat off her shoulders i was too shock on what she said is she really leaving me??...

She gave me a kiss on the cheek and walked past me leaving me a scent of her perfume  she cant leave she.. she just cant...

(Nicole's POV)
-flashback-
"Amy remember when you asked me if i wanted to move with you to cali and i said after graduation" I said "yeah" she said as she was there in the kitchen reading the newspaper "i wanna move after prom" i said this was the right thing to do i cant go on living a world saying im fine...

Amy put the newspaper down "are you sure nicole i mean ill wait till graduation " she said "no amy its fine i want to move i want to start fresh" i said she couldnt argue with me "ok then" she said ...

-flash back ends-

I went inside smelling the B.O from people i was glad that randy and brie were leaving for the party that was happening at his place ...just as we arrived people from school were arriving time to drink my sorrows away...

Just as randy opened his door everything was set up the keg , the dance floor everything i went to go get a red cup and went to the keg where tons of people were at soon after i received my drink i made a toast "CHEERS TO US SENIORS" i yelled and raised my cup and thats what people did too

I left the area until i bumped into someone making me spill my beer i looked up seeing him "crap im sorry nicole" he said "its fine do you know where the bathroom is ?" I asked ''yeah follow me" he said ...

Just as he opened the bathroom door john was pushed by a crowded of people so he was inside with me he tried to get out but it was too crowded "ill just wait till its a little less pack" he said he shut the door it was silent and awkward ...

Just as i cleaned myself up john spoke "why did you say goodbye to me?" He asked "because john im moving" i said "what?" He said by surprised "i cant stay here"i said "because of me?" He asked "its more than that john" i said "but why john why cheat on me" i asked "i was foolish nicole" he said "you know you broke a girl broke her heart you crushed her hope "i said as tears started forming ...

"Please take me back nicole please!!'' He begged "i would but i cant i cant risk of you making that same mistake again" i said as began to cry "of not loving me anymore" i added he came to me and gave me a passionate kiss...

*let me love you by ariana grande*

I tried to push him away but he wouldnt let me thats when i gave in he picked me up and slammed me up against the door trailing from my lips to my neck i let out nothing but moans i began to claw him causing him to groan..

He unbuttoned my blouse just as he planted his face between my breast causing me to gasp "f*ck" i moaned i felt his fingers trailing to my shorts unzipping them my shorts were down by my legs i felt him dry humping me..

I want it.. i want it so f*cking bad!!!

"JOHN JUST F*CK ME ALREADY!!!" I yelled out of frustration he set me down did i say something wrong??? But moments later he began to open drawers "dammit i know randy has condoms " he said after minutes of searching he found one ...

He let down his shorts and boxers his d'ck sprung out that thing was huge he placed his condom and picked me up he shoved his d'ck slowly i began to moan loudly but no one heard since the music was too loud john began to go fast repeatedly making my breasts bounce up and down he began to kiss me again i felt his tounge circle around against mine ..

I felt his hands press up against my thighs my body was shaking i felt his warm body causing me to relax he went fast until he began cum he placed me down and began to jerk which was extremely hot ...

He pulled me towards him as he kissed me passionately to me that was the last time ...

It was the last time i saw him......

_________________________________________

HI GUYS IM SORRY I HAVENT BEEN WRITING I MEAN SCHOOL STARTED AND IVE BEEN FOCUSING ON THAT BUT ILL TRY TO WRITE AGAIN SOON .... AGAIN IM SORRY FOR NOT WRITING:(