CHAPTER 14

(Nicole's POV )
I laid there in my room all dark the air was filled with sadness and agony I don't  think I want to go to prom anymore I mean John's gonna be with eve at the end of the night. ..

I think he'll be her first I laid in my bed for hours in the dark crying non stop my life is really over suddenly I heard my door being opened "hey how you feeling ?" Amy asked "I feel a million times shitty " I said....

Amy chuckled softly "don't be sad over a guy kiddo it's not the end of the world" she said "but he was everything to me" I said "you can't focus on one thing your entire life Nicole " she said she had a point though ...

"I just have mix emotions about this Amy I mean at one point I love him and miss him and the other is I hate his guts , I mean it's a never ending war" I said...

"Nicole your life isn't over ok there will be tons of guys you'll find the right one" she said as she wiped my tears away....

I nodded "now come on get dress" she said "where are we going ?'' I asked "we're gonna find you a prom dress and buy ice cream " she said I smiled..

I put on my shoes and headed to the car we listened to a bunch of songs on the radio and it was honestly fun Amy us right life is too short to focus on one thing....

We went to the mall to find the perfect dress it was honestly hard to find but something caught my eye I found this beautiful blue dress that I had to buy "that one is beautiful " I said Amy grabbed the dress and headed to the cash register and paid it off ....

"I was gonna buy it you know" I said "don't argue with me young lady " she said I just laughed "it's a gift from me and please accept it " she said "fine fine" I said "thank you amy" I said as I laughed. ...

We left the store in the mall and headed to cold stone as we walked through the mall some lady bumped into me "oh I'm sorry--" I was shocked who knew after all these years I met the woman who was disgusted by me was right in front of me " it's fine " she said and left ..

Does she not recognize me anymore??

(John's POV )
Why do I feel empty ? Lost? Unhappy? I thought being free from Nicole will make things go back to normal but  no and with eve she's not Nicole eve is like the others we were so close into having s3x but I pushed her away we were both intoxicated and to be honest I didn't want my first time being drunk i..i.. don't think eve is the right person for me anymore ...

...
-monday-
I honestly didn't feel like going to school I mean I really damage a good person I was focus way on my pride than some one who loved me ...

I was with my group of friends and of course eve by my side I wasn't really paying attention to them I mean it's the same dumb jokes over and over I pick this over Nicole!? Nice going john....

I suddenly saw Nicole walking by and damn she is gorgeous it's like she gets more sexier by the second. ..

I really lost a beautiful person. ..

________________________________________

HI GUYS IT'S YOUR AUTHOR HERE I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I'M SORRY I LET YOU DOWN THAT I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING LATELY AND SADLY I DON'T THINK I CAN UPDATE THAT MUCH SINCE SCHOOL IS AROUND THE CORNER AND THE REASON I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING IS I'M IN JUAREZ VISITING SOME FAMILY MEMBERS. .

I'LL UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. ... (:

COMMENT AND VOTE