CHAPTER 11

(Nicole's POV )
I was nervous today I mean what would people think now that I'm with john I was at school at my locker taking my calculus book until I felt warm hands on my sides ..

I turned around to see who it is and it was him who I now call my boyfriend he leaned in and gave me a kiss "hey you "he said "hi" I said as I bit my lip I grabbed my book and held his hand as we walked through the halls "you know you look extremely beautiful " he said making me blush "your sweet you know that " I said. .

Just as we were walking I noticed that people kept making weird faces at me as if they were disgusted it brings back memories of the time when they made disgusted faces at me when I was fat...

I was way into my thoughts "nicole?" John asked "huh yeah?" I asked bringing me back to reality "are you ok?"He asked I nodded "are you sure?" He asked "I'm positive john" I said with a smile he leaned in to kiss me once more which caused everyone to see and be surprised....

Once the bell rang we headed to first hour I heard whispers around me about me I rolled my eyes I was way off today I was getting distracted by John and his cuteness ...

***
Lunch has arrived but instead of sitting with brie and renee they were with their guys randy and Dean and I was here with john and his group I felt as if I wasn't accepted by them kelly kept glaring at me....

"So Nicole do you have any twinkies or chocolate? " one of them said as I heard them chuckled "What's that suppose to mean? " I asked defensively....

"I'm just asking I mean you always have one by your side " he said as he smirked "no and by the way shouldn't you be in the janitors closet looking at p0rn while you jerk off I mean you since you don't have a girl yet " I said and all I heard was "ooooooh" Some of them stepped way from him....

John was amazed I leaned to him and gave him a long hard kiss to tick kelly off but suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder and I saw that girl who was in my P.E class "eat your twinkie you fat b*tch" she said and suddenly she shoved a twinkie in my mouth causing me to choke John went behind me and began to thrust me from behind squishing my stomach until it popped out I was gasping for air while I coughed uncontrollably. ..

People began to stare and laugh I got up and ran with tears forming into my eyes...

(John's POV )
I was panicking Nicole was choking I went behind her and began to thrust behind her pushing and squeezing her stomach just as the twinkie popped out of her mouth people saw and laughed at her she ran "What the hell is wrong with you?" I asked angry...

"I was saving you john you should be thanking me" eve said the one who flirts with me in p.e "thanking you? She's my girlfriend I love her and I don't love you or any girl that has a crush on me because the only true person I love is Nicole! !" I said and I meant every word...
***
I haven't heard from Nicole all day she hasn't responded to my texts or calls I went to her house but instead of her opening the door it was this lady with a long sleeve tattoo "hi may I help you?" She asked "hi miss Um I was wondering if Nicole is here?" I asked "who are you and why do you want to see Nicole? " she asked..

"My name is John I'm her boyfriend and I'm here to see her to explain something to her" I said she raised her eyebrow "NICOLE! ! ! " She yelled

That's when I saw Nicole coming down stairs with a messy bun and wearing a sports bra as if she was finishing a workout

"What do you want? " she asked "Nicole can we please talk? "I asked "I have nothing to say john" she said "well I do now please let me explain " I said  she sighed  she grabbed her sweater "I'll be back in a few " she said to the lady "alright the...

"What do you want? " she asked "Nicole can we please talk? "I asked "I have nothing to say john" she said "well I do now please let me explain " I said she sighed she grabbed her sweater "I'll be back in a few " she said to the lady "alright then" she said...

She walked by me as it was beginning to turn dark I followed her as we headed to this field which was not that far from her home

"Do you even love me ?" She asked "I do Nicole with all my heart "I said  "then what was that back there with your group of friends " she said "I swear I have nothing to do with that" I said

"Do you even love me ?" She asked "I do Nicole with all my heart "I said "then what was that back there with your group of friends " she said "I swear I have nothing to do with that" I said. ..

"Honestly John this is our first time coming out and they treat me as a joke " she said in tears I picked up her face "your not a joke to me ok "I said "Do you even want to be with me? " she asked as she looked away I picked up her face and kissed her passionately "does that answer your question " I said she began to blush. ..

She leaned in and kissed me more making me fall to the ground she landed on top of me I wrapped my hands around her waist as we continued to kiss her "john" she moaned as I kissed her I rolled around which caused her to lay on the ground I began to kiss the top of her breast as she caress my head...

"John wait " she said "What am I hurting you? " I asked "no its not that it's just that I never done this before "she said "What make out? " I asked "that and s3x " she said...

"Looks like we both still have our virginity "I said as I let out a small chuckle ..

"We should get you home " I added "sounds like a good idea" she said as she smile I picked her up and walked her home ....