CHAPTER 13

(Nicole's POV )
Prom was officially here and I was excited about it but john hasn't asked me to prom yet  I mean does he even want to go or what like I don't understand? ?..

I was in history class not paying attention because I was thinking on what dress and heels to wear and also about John I mean he made me feel if I matter to the world  ...

I'm truly am happy after class I headed to lunch i really didn't want to hang out with John's group but he wasn't there ?? Odd he's always there at lunch "hey randy have you seen john?" I asked "yeah I heard he was going to the gym" he said....

"Alright thanks " I said just as I headed to the gym I heard alot of giggling I went towards the bleachers and I couldn't believe him i couldn't believe that John was caressing that's girl's cheek the girl who shoved a freaking twinkie in my mouth...

What the hell was he doing "look here's the plan after prom I'll come visit you " he said that broke my heart he then suddenly peck her on the lips..

I officially hate guys. .

***
Just as last period came by I avoided all eye contact with john I went to go do squats I was upset and angry I thought he would've been different I should of followed my brain than my heart....

As I was taking a break I decided to go talk to one of the guys I mean if John can sneak around with a girl then I have the balls to talk and flirt with a guy in front of him....

"Hey there" I said he looked up but before he met my face he saw my cleavage and I couldn't blame him "uh h..hi" he said "What's your name dude" I said "alberto" he said "Alberto? ?.. sounds manly" I said he just smiled in the corner of my eye I saw John starting he didn't look too happy. .

"Wow your growing some muscles can I feel them?" I asked "s..s..sure " he said he flex them for me and I felt them but they weren't hard as John's ..

After class I saw that John was waiting for me "you didn't have to wait for me you know" I said coldly "What was that back there" he said as if he cared "with what" I said "don't play dumb with me Nicole what were you doing with Alberto " he said "no John the question you have to answer is what the hell were you kissing the girl who shoved down a twinkie in my mouth? " I said his face fell...

"Nicole i--" I cut him off "save it John I thought you were different " I said  tearing up "me and you are done I mean if you can't handle a relationship with me then I don't see us being together,  congratulations John you won't be embarrass anymore" I said as I walked past him....

_________________________________________
SORRY FOR MAKING THIS CHAPTER SHORT BUT I TO BE HONEST I DON'T THINK I CAN UPDATE 4 BOOKS AT A TIME LIKE I LOOSE MY IDEAS AND THIS AND THAT SO AFTER I'M DONE WITH THE 4 BOOKS I'M GONNA PUBLISH ONE BOOK AT IT TIME..