CHAPTER 20

(Nicoles POV)
it was a rainy day i was filled with sorrow i felt like a part of me was buried with amy im lost without her , i just finished my therapy i was alone the house was filled silence ...

Flashback

I was on the couch working on my math homework while amy was in the kitchen paying the bills , my mind was else where as i pretending to do my homework i couldnt stop thinking about john...

He was basically embarrassed of me he was ashamed to be with me i was suddenly back to reality when amy threw a paper ball in my head..

"You ok kiddo?" She asked "yeah i guess" i said "hmmm you sure ?" She asked as she raised her eyebrow "to be real with you no not at all john has been in my head nonstop and i cant get him out of my head" i said ..

She came and sat next to me "do you still love him?" She asked "im not sure anymore" i said truthfully "its ok to feel confuse nicole thats how life is" she said...

"Is it really amy?" I asked "take it from me love wont die things happen for a reason nothing is never a mistake" she said..

"So when we met was it a mistake?"i asked "no thats basically a blessing" she said smiling i gave her a hug "come on now help me set up dinner" she said...

Flashback ends

I turned around remembering the conversations me and amy had her advices were so meaningful ..

Who would i turn to now?

Who would still give me advice?

All these questions were unanswered i looked out the window seeing drops of rain fall

Will fate ever come for me?...

Suddenly i heard the door knocked i opened the door realizing john was here on second thought can i have a different fate???..

"What are you doing here?" I asked "i came to see you i wanted to see if you were ok" he said...

"Im fine john , you could of just called me" i said "now if i did you would of lied to me" he said he a point "so may i come in?" He asked i stepped aside as he came in...

"Wow its pretty quite here " he said "yeah its pretty dead over here" i said he knew what i meant...

I saw sadness in his eyes...

"John why are you really here" i said as i closed the door "i needed to see you nicole " he said "why though?" I asked "because our last conversation didnt felt right the questions i asked you were basically un answered " he said . ..

"No john i did answered them i was being honest" i said "no nicole that was you pushing me away" he said..

"What do you want from me john ?" I asked "i want you and only you" he said...

"You know that cant happened"i said "please nicole i want to fix this i want to fix us" he said as he held my hands "why me john why not other girls" i said ...

"Who gives a crap about them i lay my eyes on you" he said "thats not how you were when you were kissing eve behind my back.. no wait it was in the gym " i said as i moved my hands but it gave him the chance to hold my waist without thinking he just kissed me ...

I tried to push him away but he held a tight grip on me i felt his groin pressing up against lower stomach i began to unzip his sweater as he began to take off my tank top he picked me up and we headed up stairs to my room he laid me on the bed as he toom off his shirt he laid on top of me as we began to kiss again...

I missed the warmth of his body i felt his hand caressing my thigh my legs were locked on his waist "i want to make things right " he said breathing heavily "will they be right?" I asked and moaned as he began to suck my neck "if you let me in" he said i felt his hands in my shorts he took them off i felt him humping on me ...

I knew he wanted it ...

He wanted it badly so much as i did...

He took off his pants , he slowly took off his boxers just as his d*ck sprung out my legs were side to side on his waist ...

BUT WAIT!?

"John wait!" I said

"Is something wrong ??" He asked breathing heavily

"You have no condom" i said we stop for a moment "doesnt amy have one?"he asked "john no im not going into her room" i said..

"Do you want me to go in?" He asked "are we really that desperate to f#ck each other?" I asked thats when john smirked ..

He spread my legs i shuddered as he began to lick now this was new but i liked it...

"O..o.k john" i said thats when he stopped "just please be careful" i said "of course but on second thought i was thinking of something else?" He said ...

"Like?" I asked "how about no condom" he said "very funny john" i said but he was serious "i can pull out nicole i promise" he said *(ha a john cena pun)* after moments of thinking "ok" i said he spread my legs that moment i felt tense ....

With those final moments of looking into each others eyes i felt loved he finally strucked in me causing to moan john came closer to me and began to kiss me ...

Our tongues made circles the rhythm he had was perfect "oh god john" i moaned he thrust and thrust making me flinch which felt so god damn good ..

My breasts were pressed up against his chest i looked into his eyes as he looked into mines my hand stroke his cheek i pulled his up against mines and we kissed once more..

This was better than a condom his pure skin inside me felt perfect...

He pulled out quickly as c#m squirted out of him i was there laying there helplessly he laid next to me i turned to him..

"Please never leave me".....