CHAPTER 27

(Nicole's POV)
I just ending things with the man i love..Well loved..Still love

I..i.. don't even know anymore...
Im thinking to myself was changing really worth it? Because right now i feel awful .. im wondering if its worth it .. changing won't bring amy back .. but then again going back means being a wreck i don't wanna cry myself to sleep anymore i don't want to continue blaming myself for the cause of her death ..

But really it is my fault .. my happiness got in the way .. now here i am alone in this empty house .. a house filled with memories .... just as i was deep into my thoughts i heard a knock...

I walk down stairs as i walked to the door i realized it was brie ..

Thats the last thing i want right now..

"May i help you?" I asked
"N..nicole please forgive me" she said
"Brianna theres nothing to forgive about ok forgiving you won't bring amy back, forgiving you wont go back to the way they used to be..." i said

"Im soo soo sorry nicole ok im sorry you feel that way, but im truly  sorry that i kept the situation from you ok..." she said as tears started to form in her eyes..

"Not only that but you dragged my boyfriend into it..well used to be boyfriend" i said..

"All i want is just honesty , all i want is the goddamn truth for once! i want everyone to stop treating like a goddamn child im not gonna loose it when someone says amy or they talk  about her death stop treating me like a baby!!" I said but i couldnt contain my emotions tears started to fall out...

"We..we just don't wanna loose you nicole we want you back home with us i need my sister by my side.. i--"

I cut her off

"I.. dont think i have a sister anymore" i said as began tear up

"W..what are you trying to say nicole?" She asked ..

"Im trying to say that you guys are worthless to me now"i said

"Ive had enough .. people telling me lies .. people keeping promise they can't even f#cking keep .. like how can someone live like that..honestly im done .. the girl you once knew is gone...goodbye brianna..." i said and shut the door...

I slid down resting my head on the door and began to cry i get that breaking up with john is one thing but breaking up a bond with your sibling is another..

I officially have no one...

(John's POV)
I locked myself in my room thinking on how it went wrong i just wanted nicole to be happy like i would give her the whole f#cking world to make her happy but i just couldn't make that happen ..

I should've just focused on my relationship with nicole and shouldn't have gotten involed  about the situation ...

As i was thinking about the situation my phone rang as i saw it was brianna..

What could she possibly want now ?

"Yes brianna?" I said "john..nicole doesn't need me anymore !!" I heard her sobbing "what do you mean she doesn't need you ? You're her sister" i said ...

"She doesn't have a sister she said that in her own words.. john nicole has change and to be honest theres nothing we can do about it" she said

"No there has to be i know deep down she is missing us she needs someone !" I said "john we are worthless to her"brianna said ..

"She's in denial maybe this is just some phase" i said "god i hope it is but we have to respect her decision even if we mean nothing to her" brianna said ..

"I think thats bullcrap i will find a way to bring nicole back to us im truly in love with your sister ok and i will find a way to bring her to us because her pushing us away won't help at all" i said ..

"Oh john may god be with you"...

-------------------------------------------------------------

OOOOOOH WILL JOHN GET HER BACK!?!