CHAPTER 23

(Nicole's POV)
-3 months later-
Its been 3 months since amys death im still here trying to figure out what to do with my life ...

But today was my birthday it used to be my favorite day but its now the worst day because amy would mostly be excited more than me but shes not here not anymore...

I laid in my bed thinking since all i can do here in this house is think the place that used be so warm and happy is now filled with silence and pain...

Its been great being back with john he proven me that he has changed he doesnt care what people think of our relationship all he cares about is me im the only one that matters to him..

I got up and changed to go to school it wasnt the best plan but i had to i need to graduate...

I changed into something simple

I mean amy told me to find my inner sexyness wow thinking about it made me laugh

I got my stuff ready and headed to my car "lets get this over with" i said to myself as i took a deep breath i started the car and drove off to school just as i arrived guys laid their eyes on me i ignored the stares and headed to my locker...

I suddenly felt the presence of someone i turn realizing it was john holding flowers "happy birthday babe" he said i gave him a hug and a kiss "thank you" i said i placed the flowers in my locker .. my hand locked with johns and headed to math as we went in i saw brie i havent seen her since i was in hospital she came up to me and hugged me "happy birthday sis" she said "happy birthday to you too" i said ..

We are twins after all ..

...

Class just ended "ill meet you at your locker in a bit" john said i nodded and left..

(John's POV)
Just as she left i went to brie "so how is she?" I asked "she's fine she barely went home yesterday" she said"thats good to hear"i said..

"Yeah it is" she said

"Im just afraid how nicole will react to this" i said

"She can't know john" she said

"Why not?" I asked

"She might want to leave and im not gonna risk that" she said..

Shes right but this seems wrong..

"What if she finds out " i said..

"Look she cant ok she cant find out that our mom was the in the other car that crashed with them "she said panicking i gave her a hug to calm her down...

"She'll never forgive her never again" she said ..

"But brie she'll wont forgive us either if we keep this from her" i said...

"Its worth the risk john"...

_________________________________________

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SCHOOL IS IN THE WAY IM SORRY BUT ILL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN...