CHAPTER 8

(Nicole's POV )
"Damn so he twisted your ankle" brie said as she placed ice on my ankle "yeah sadly" I said "are you willing to go to his party ?" She asked "oh that for sure "I said...

"Do you know you get alot of glares " brie said "What do you mean? " I asked "girls are starting to become jealous of you " she said "why?" I asked "your hanging out with john cena duh" she said "so just because he's hot don't mean anything "I said I covered my mouth "you just called him hot "brie said as she squealed. ..

"Well ok ok he is but we were so close to kissing" I said brianna's eyes widened "shut up really?!?" Brie said "yes brie but I stopped plus I think he likes this girl in P.E so" I said...

"Plus I doubt he likes me" I said "you may never know unless you step out of your comfort zone "she said she has a point but I'm just scared " I dont know brie I mean I'm just afraid he'll be like everyone else " I said ...

"I doubt John will be like the others he's too nice and sweet to hurt you" she said "but you said he turned down so many girls" I said "yeah for you well that's what I heard at least" she said. ..

I don't know what to think at this moment. .

(John's POV )
I laid back thinking about how close to me and Nicole were to kissing "What are you thinking about bro " Randy said as he was sitting on my chair "about this girl name nicole" I sighed "as in Nicole Garcia? "Randy asked "yup that's the one" I said "dude woah" he said. .

"She got hot " he added "She's different from the others dude I swear " I said "different how?" He asked "She's not like the rest who just want to be with me for attention or just want to get laid" I explained "this is why your virgin my friend " he said. ..

"Rather stay a virgin than sleep with the wrong girl " I said "enough about you having googly eyes so this party is gonna be like a get together kind of party? " he asked "basically " I said "uh no we have to make this party epic" he said "epic how? " i asked "So epic people won't stop talking about non stop " he said...

"How about a neon party" I said "neon party?" He asked "yes we could bring neon paint and pain our bodies chicks dig shirtless guys" I said "now your talking "Randy said "well have a dj and a keg" I added his eyes widened "its settled " he said ...

***
It was Friday and as I got out of my car I saw that Nicole was struggling so I walked to her "you need any help? " I asked "ummm can you carry my books ?" She asked "sure thing" I said "how's that ankle holding up" I asked "better than Monday good think I'll be able to take it off tomorrow " she said. ..

"I see girls can't keep your eyes off you" she said as she chuckled "huh?" I asked "look around you john " she said and she was right everytime I turn I see girls whispering and giggling...

But that didn't matter my eyes were set to Nicole whenever she's not looking I just stare at her "are you still planning on coming to my party? " I asked "I mean do you want me there?" She asked "of course it's a party it's time to let loose and have fun" I said as I smiled we headed towards her locker I helped her place her things inside her locker ...

Just as she closed her locker she turned but tripped on one of her crutches but I caught her as she landed on my chest ,our eyes met

"Um we should get going we don't want to be late for calculus " she said as she pushed me away softly...