CHAPTER 10

(Nicole's POV )
Yesterday felt like a dream I mean I never knew John's lips were that soft I wish I could kiss him again but ever since i got home we were constantly texting each other ...

I woke up feeling a like crap I didn't drink that much but I slept super late I decided to take a shower to wake me up after I did I received a text from Amy saying to pick her up from the airport. .

I got ready and headed to the airport after I got there she was waiting for me "hey" I said "hey " she said I popped up the trunk so she can put her luggage inside she came inside the car and we drove off "So how was your flight?" I asked "tiring " she said..

"Ok who did you meet?" She asked "how did you know I met someone ?'' I asked "because the way you bite your lip hun " she said as she smirked

"So spill'' she said I was blushing I sighed "ok there's this guy name John and he's in my calculus class and p.e class and well I was a little hard on him at first but we began to hang out more and that's when he invited me to a party at his place " I said Amy raised an eyebrow at me ...

"Don't worry I didn't drink that much only like one " I said "hmm ok go on" she said "anyways he's really sweet we were dancing until we met face to face and we kissed " I said Amy was in awe "awww my Nicole had her first kiss" she said I began to blush....

"So when can I meet him?" She asked "ummm when do you want to meet him ?" I asked "tomorrow " she said "ok then tomorrow it is" I said....

"So have you talked to your sister? " she asked "yeah we're close again" I said "I'm happy to hear that " she said "how about your mother? " she asked that's when I held a tight grip on the steering wheel "she means nothing to me " I said coldly "She's your mother Nicole you'll have to face her at some point " she said....

Amy was right but I don't to not right now at least...

***
I was at the park sitting on the bench thinking about how I went from this fatty freak to this hottie I never thought I would become and yeah john was right that fitness boot camp was a military type of boot camp and to be honest it was worth it...

FLASH BACK

I laid there helplessly as I was covered in mud "help,help me" I said breathlessly "C'MON GARCIA HUSTLE HUSTLE!!!" I heard my coach said she was wearing this tight crop top with some jeans and boots

"TRISH THIS IS USELESS!!"  I sobbed "DO YOU WANT TO KIDS TO MAKE FUN OF YOU ??" SHE ASKED "DO YOU WANT THEM TO STARE AT YOU WITH DISGUST? " SHE ASKED "DO YOU WANT TO BE A JOKE TO THEM??"SHE ASKED  that's when I got up and continued to run I began ...

"TRISH THIS IS USELESS!!" I sobbed "DO YOU WANT TO KIDS TO MAKE FUN OF YOU ??" SHE ASKED "DO YOU WANT THEM TO STARE AT YOU WITH DISGUST? " SHE ASKED "DO YOU WANT TO BE A JOKE TO THEM??"SHE ASKED that's when I got up and continued to run I began to climb up the walls, do pull ups ,push ups, sit ups you name it. ..

I don't want to be a joke any more I don't want to be that fat chick who sat by herself as she was getting make fun of I had it. ..

For hours I ran and ran and ran until I couldn't feel my legs I wanted to get abs and an a$$ so I began to do cardio heavy weight lift and squats non stop ...

One day I looked into the mirror "people will regret making fun of me" I said coldly as I punched the mirror. ..

FLASH BACK ENDS. ..