chapter 25

Johns POV

I looked into her eyes and she truly didn't want me to lie to her and I understand I wouldn't want her to lie to me either but I can't tell her about that night I can't I shouldn't have to be the one to tell her ..

"Promise me john no more secrets no more lies " she said as tears started forming

"I promise Nicole I won't" I said as I wiped the tears off her face ..

I hope I could convince Brianna to tell her because I'm tired... Tired of loosing Nicole she's been through so much I don't want to be a mistake in her life , I held on to Nicole tight against my body as she began to drift off to sleep ...

The Next day

I woke up with Nicole in my arms it was 9 AM it was Saturday and I know we didn't have school but my mom was blowing up my phone probably its because I didn't come home last night ..

I texted her saying that I stayed at Randy's I turned my back to Nicole who was still soundly asleep I gently got off the bed and walked down stairs I made sure she wasn't coming and began to call Brianna after the third ring she picked up ...

"Umm John do you know what time it is." She said sounding annoyed..

"Yeah I'm sorry I just needed to talk to you." I said walking out the back..

"What's up." She said yawning..

"You have to tell Nicole." I said and the line went silent for a moment for a bit checking to see if I'd lost the call but no she was still there . "Brianna ." I raised my voice.

"I'm sorry john but why now? you said ... We agreed that no one would say anything." She said sounding scared ..

"I know but last night she asked not to lie to her or keep secrets from her , I already hurt her once I can't do it again  " I said

"Yeah well what about her relationship with me !? Like she will never forgive me NEVER!!! All we ever wanted was her John we wanted her back ,back home" she said as her words started to choke..

Nicole's POV

I woke up knowing john wasn't laying by my side until I heard his voice in the living room I got out of bed I slowly walked down the stairs because I was still sleepy and drowsy "please Brianna Nicole has suffered enough " john said "we don't want this to make not even come back here anymore" he said ...

Why was he on the phone with my sister?

"Brianna please your mom crashing into them that night wasn't your fault" he said...

Is..is he talking about the accident?? I had to use common sense ..

I began to tear up ...

"My own mother caused the accident?!" I asked

John turned around ...

"Brianna I gotta go" he said and hung up

" Nicole I..I can explain" he said

"Get out"

"Nicole i--"

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE!!"

And my out of life... 
***
I'm so so so so sorry for not updating its just that I've been so busy with school BUT!!!!! I am working on this new nena book that is very very very different from the other nena stories I've worked on get ready for that ;) ..
BUT GUYS!!! NENA FINALLY ARE GETTING MARRIED AHHHHHHH!!!!

MY FIRST AND LAST LOVE On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara