Table Flips and Dinner Plans

A few days have passed, each day receiving a call from my new friends. I had a few deliveries I had to do for work, so I had earned a bit of extra cash to spend. I have barely heard from Ichimatsu since the night we went to the oden stand, but he'd occasionally say hello over the phone and I tried to respond politely. I once even heard Osomatsu teasing Ichimatsu about having a small smile on his face, which was answered by a quiet threat.
Eventually, the time came for when I had to go back and visit they boys. I was excited to see them, but also rather nervous as I picked up the phone to call them.

"Hey, (Y/N)! Are you still coming?" It was Choromatsu.

"Hey, Choro! Yeah, I was calling to tell you I was on my way." I bit my lip. "Um.. Is Ichimatsu there?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah. He's here. Why do you ask?"

"N-no reason, I'll be there soon. See you soon!" I hung up after he said goodbye, making sure to take some of my spare yen just in case. Hopefully Ichi was nicer to me this time.

It was around five when I had arrived at the Matsuno household. I was about to knock on the door when I heard a sudden voice behind me: "You actually came back?" I jumped, turning to see the man in purple emerge from an alleyway. He had an emptied bag of dried sardines in one hand, the other in his hoodie pocket.

"Yeah, uh.. Why wouldn't I?"

"Hm." He shrugged, dropping his voice. "You look nice."

"Ah, uh.. thank you?" I smiled awkwardly, seeing him nod before be began to approach me.

"Come on." He mumbled, sliding open the door and stepping inside. "Close the door.

"Alright, dad.." I muttered sarcastically, doing as he said.

"Tch.. They should be upstairs." He said, nodding at the stairs and tossing the empty bag into a garbage can. I nodded and slowly headed up the stairs with the man not far behind. It was hard to not feel on edge when I was around him..

"(Y/N)-chan!!" Jyushi called from the top of the stairs before jumping after me. I let out a yelp as he tackled me and Ichimatsu back down to the base of the stairs. We all landed at the bottom; I was laying on Ichi, who was knocked out from the blow, and Jyushi was straddling my stomach.

"Jyushi-"

"I missed you!! We all missed you!" Jyushimatsu was still smiling wide. He was such a happy guy, I thought as I attempted to wriggle out from between the two.

"I missed you guys too, but please get off," I chuckled as he scuttled back onto the stairs and offered me a hand.

"Nii-san, wake up! (Y/N) is here!"

"I think he's unconscious. Let's get him up-" But Jyushimatsu had already hoisted up his brother and was trotting back up the steps.

"Is he dead?" Todomatsu asked as Jyushi tossed Ichimatsu onto the floor.

"Maybe he's just unconscious?" Choromatsu suggested.

"Damn," Osomatsu pouted before turning his attention to me. "Hey, so, what did you want to do today?" Was he serious? Ichimatsu could be seriously hurt!

"Uh.. Well, maybe we could just stay here and play mahjong or something until Ichimatsu wakes up?" I shrugged.

"You don't want to play majong with us, my flower. We are all highly skilled players," Karamatsu smirked, moving his shades down. "But if you wish to try.."

"Mahjong sounds fun," Choromatsu smiled, moving to get the tiles and such. And with that, we all went downstairs to set up at the kotatsu and began playing.
It had been nearly an hour of playing when Ichi finally stumbled downstairs. "Eh? What happened?.." I was relaxed in the pink hair chair that they had, my legs on either side of the thumb and one arm hanging off the edge while the other was draped over my stomach. We looked over at the sleepy brother, but the others were too busy with the game to look for too long.

"Oh, you were knocked out when Jyushimatsu tackled us. I guess you hit your head pretty hard."

"Hm." He pursed his lips and made his way to a corner, which was opposite to the chair I was sitting in, and proceeded to watch the game in silence.

"Good morning, Ichimatsu nii-san!" Jyushi waved from his spot with a large smile, then suddenly went back to his focused gaze when Ichi had given him a small wave in return. I really wanted to talk to the guy, but he was so.. scary.

"Aah, I win again!" Osomatsu yelled, jumping up from his seat. The others sighed in defeat as the eldest taunted them with his victory.

"Eh.. (Y/N), did you want to play again? Ichimatsu nii-san?" Todomatsu looked between us.

"Yeah, I'll play," I said, slipping off the chair to sit at the kotatsu. I had taken Osomatsu's spot and Ichimatsu had taken Jyushimatsu's spot. The others were Todomatsu and Karamatsu.
Karamatsu was on my left, Todomatsu on my right, and Ichimatsu was parallel to me.
I had won the one hand, a draw for the second, and Karamatsu was coming close for the third, but something seemed to snap with Ichimatsu when Karamatsu was about to claim his victory and he flipped the table. I dove out of the way just in time and looked up at Ichimatsu, who was fuming with his fists clenched. The others were surprised by the sudden outburst, sighing as they moved to pick up the tiles.

"Seriously, again?" Choromatsu mumbled. Ichimatsu crossed his arms with a huff, moving to sit on the couch.

"Maybe we should do something else," Osomatsu shrugged, leaning resting his head in his hands.

"Let's play baseball!" Jyushimatsu suggested, bouncing up and down before pulling a bat out of nowhere. "4, 6, 3.. Homeruuun!!" I was frozen for a moment.

"Maybe another time. How about we all go out for dinner?" I shrugged. "I could pay."

"No need, my Karamatsu girl. We will treat you to dinner," Karamatsu smiled and placed a hand on his hip.

"With what money, you idiot? Eh- We could always pay you back, (Y/N)-chan," Osomatsu rubbed under his nose and smiled. "Where did you want to go?"