Y'know

"Did he hurt you?"

"Who?"

"Osomatsu."

"What?"

"You heard me, stop being stupid," Ichimatsu hissed, his arms crossed as if he were a spoiled child.

"I don't know what you mean," I hummed in response, absent mindedly looking through my small movie collection.

"Why would your boss tell me that you stopped to 'apologize to my brothers' and then pretend like it didn't happen when you talk to me?" he said, raising his voice. I tensed up a little; he seemed to notice since he let out a sigh and crawled over next to me.

"I don't.. want to talk about it.." I mumbled. Though I refused to look directly at him, I knew he was doing that weird cat thing.

"You could have said so," he said in his normal voice, stretching and curling up next to me. I smiled a bit and carded my fingers through his hair. "Sorry," he mumbled.

"It's fine," I replied, setting down the disk case with a sigh. "I need new things to watch."

"Mm," he purred, scooting closer to me. "There are other things to do than watch movies.."

"Hm?" I looked over at him as he sat up, flinching as he wrapped his arm around me. "Ichi-"

"(Y/N)," he whispered lowly, pulling me into his lap with a smirk on his face. "C'mon."

"C'mon what?" I asked, blushing lightly. I had placed my hands on his chest and wrapped my legs around his waist, earning a small gasp from the male.

"Mm," he hummed, burying his face into my neck and planting small kisses along the skin.

"Ichi-" I huffed, pulling myself closer to him. Suddenly, the mood entirely change when he began squeezing my sides, causing me to break out into a fit of laughter. "Hey, s-stop! Ichi!"

"Hmm~?" He purred, a sadistic expression on his face and his cat ears flicked back as he continued tickling me. "What was that, kitten?"

"Stop, please!" I choked out through my laughing, desperately trying to get away from him.

"Oh, I don't know.. You look so adorable like this," he laughed, his grin widening.

"Ichi, seriously, I can't- Ah!" I squealed as he pressed his lips against mine before slowly lowering me to the floor.

"So cute," he mumbled as he pulled away, his arms on either side of my body.

"Nya," I said sarcastically, gently "pawing" his face. He just chuckled and rolled over next to me.

"You make me so happy," he said softly, staring at the ceiling with a faint smile.

"You make me happy too, Ichi," I said, reaching down to grab his hand.

"I always think about what would happen if.. I didn't find you that one night," he stated, happy tone forgotten. "We'd probably both be dead."

"Oh, Ichi, don't think like that.." I said, looking over at him. "Things are different than they were."

"I know, but.. what if I didn't go that night? What if you didn't go that night?" he asked, looking over at me. "Where would we be then?"

"I.. don't know. I don't think about it.." I said quietly, looking up at the ceiling. He also looked up as well, silence falling between us.

After a while, he stood up and made his way to the kitchen, the sound of the fridge door opening following soon after. I sat up and stretched my arms with a small grunt, looking around the room. Everything seemed so different now.. This was no longer just my house, I lost some of the only friends I had, and probably ruined my boyfriend's family relationship. Boyfriend. It was so weird saying that, especially knowing who that person was.

"(Y/N), did you want me to make you something?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah. Anything's fine," I said with a smile before turning my attention to the television. I put a random movie and moved back over to the couch, sitting down with a small huff. A few minutes later, Ichimatsu plopped down next to me and held out a cup of plain ramen.

"Here," he grumbled, eating a bit of his own ramen.

"Smells great," I said, cocking a brow as I looked down at the noodles.

"Is that okay? Did you want something else?" he asked blandly, glancing over at me.

"I guess it'll do," I sighed jokingly, taking a bite.

"So what happened."

"What?"

"When you talked to my brothers."

"Oh, well.."

(sorry for so many late updates guys, i have been REALLY busy.. but thank you all for sticking around)