Secrets

'What now?'..

It was a little awkward after the encounter, but we had managed to reposition ourselves on the couch and turn on a random movie.

"..(Y/N)?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you posit-"

"For the last time, yes. I'm positive I want to date you Ichimatsu.. I.." I pursed my lips and swallowed. "You make me really happy."

"Mm.. You make me happy too," he purred, nestling his head into the crook of my neck and hugging my torso tighter.

"Shit, I have to go return my stuff," I sighed, noticing my bag still sitting there.

"Oh."

"You can stay here if you want."

"I want you to stay with me."

"Ichi.." I sighed, gently running my fingers through his hair. "It won't take that long.."

He let out a small groan and retracted himself to curl into a ball as I stood. "So cold," he mumbled, causing me to snort.

"I'll be back," I assured him, taking my stuff and beginning my journey.

---

Ichimatsu's P.O.V

I remained on the couch for a little while, relishing every bit of warmth she left behind until it disappeared. With a sigh, I sat up and reached into my pocket, pulling out a spare joint and lighter.

"She doesn't really like you. Nobody really likes you," I told myself. "She just pities you. Honestly, why would such a lovely girl date trash like you."

I shook my head, placing the joint between my lips and lighting the tip. The high I got from grass had gradually became less and less effective, but I promised myself I wouldn't try anything hard.

How long has it been since she left? Six minutes. I exhaled the thick smoke, coughing as I stood up. Might as well get used to the surroundings.

I had entered her bedroom with no particular action in mind. I decided to open one of her drawers to what I assumed was storage. Well, you could say that.. I was stunned for a moment, eyes scanning the contents of the drawer. Underwear. There was pretty much everything from laced panties to plain boxers. Wonder how she'd look..

I shook my head and closed the drawer, blushing heavily. 'Too early to be thinking about that.'

I concluded that I wasnt going to snoop through any more drawers, finding something that I probably was not supposed to see in each one. Her bedding was plain white with black patterns, which I found absolutely mesmerizing.

How long has it been since she left? Fifteen minutes. She will be back soon.

'I should probably go back out,' I thought to myself, heading towards the door. The phone started to ring just as I closed the door behind me, causing me to jump. Probably shouldn't answer.. it's not my phone.

With a small sigh, I again took to relaxing on the couch. I tossed the bud of the joint into the trash on the way, hoping the smoke would fade by the time she returned.

How long has is been now? Twenty-seven minutes. I started to worry. It wasn't that far away.. The phone rang twice during the elapsed time, making me worry even more.

Thirty minutes. The phone rang again, and this time, I answered.

"(Y/N), you didn't sign for any overtime," said a stern voice.

"(Y/N) isn't here," I murmured in response, my heart beating faster. "She left to go sign off about thirty minutes ago-"

"What? Who is this?" said the voice.

"U-uh," I stuttered, unsure of what to say. "It's her friend Ichimatsu, I-I'm with her for a bit."

"Right, I'll check in with her when if she ever arrives. When did you say she left?" the voice asked in an annoyed tone.

"Thirty minutes ago."

"What? It doesn't take that long."

"..." I paused, not noticing my fist tightening around the phone. What if she.. no, she can't.

"Hello? Ichimatsu?"

"Sorry. What-"

"(Y/N) is here, sorry to worry you. Also she says sorry, she had to, what was it? Apologize to- to his brothers? Yeah, apologize to your brothers."

My body froze. Seriously? After what they did? "Right, okay." And then I just hung up.

She was home fifteen minutes later, refusing to talk about what happened. She acted like it didn't even happen. Curious..