Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten:

you've made a mistake, calum

I stood there, my shoulders risen due to the cold of the oreo milkshake that was sliding off of my head and down my back.

That was not how I had planned to see Dani again. I was hoping to be in something other than my band-tee that had holes in it and my skinny jeans, but sometimes things don't go how you planned. And I definitely didn't plan this. It seemed as though fate really wasn't on my side for this battle.

Even though this didn't go as well as I had planned it to, I did get an insight as to how Dani was feeling. I mean, Michael had told me some things but it wasn't until now that I really knew. And now hearing it from her, I know that I've made a huge mistake that will be even harder than I had intended to get her back.

I wasn't lying when I told her I love her. I really did love her. I still do and I have to find a way to show her. Probably the first thing I could do is break up with my girlfriend. Management won't be too happy about it now that it's been leaked out. We had found out that it had been Lacey -- my girlfriend -- who had sold us out to the tabloids, but Management wasn't too angry after they found out. They thought it was good publicity for the group, so now they wanted us to stay together.

But now, I honestly didn't care if Management got mad. Dani was more important than that too me and I wasn't going to lose her again.

If I had to do something that was going to get me into trouble, then so be it. I love Dani and I'm not letting her slip from my grip again.

A/N:

Okay so this is a really short chapter, I know. But I really have to get things rolling again because the book will be pretty boring if I don't.

I have a plan, so don't get mad at me for the really short chapters.

Anyways, I have to get going.

Love you all and goodbye.