Epilogue

Epilogue:

"Don't forget your lunch!" I called out to Kodah as he slipped on his coat.

"Oh!" Kodah yelled, signaling he was about to leave without it.

He ran past me toward the kitchen and I let out a breath of air, "Careful now! You don't want to hurt your baby sister do you?"

Kodah slowly walked back toward me, his lunchbox in hand, before he planted a kiss on my baby bump, "Sorry Kai."

I was four months pregnant now and Kodah was four years old now. Calum was getting ready to take our little bugger to his first day of preschool and sadly I couldn't go with them. I had a client I had to meet with for my photography company that I was running and I was sort of excited.

It's been a little over two years since one of my favorite days on earth. The day I became Danielle Hood. I honestly couldn't be happier and I can't believe that this is my life. It's even better now that the fans know about our relationship, the wedding, and Kodah. They absolutely adore him and love seeing the photos I post on instagram every now and then.

"Now Bubba, just because mommy can't make it to your first day at preschool doesn't mean I don't love you okay?"

Kodah nodded his head and held out his arms. I leant down and he placed a kiss on my cheek, "I know Mommy. I love you."

"I love you too Bubba."

Calum clapped his hands together as I stood up straight and rubbed my belly, "You ready to go kiddo?"

"Yup! I tied my shoes and everything!" Kodah nodded his head proudly. Calum insisted on teaching Kodah how to tie his shoes at a young age and honestly, it was a pretty good idea.

"That's my boy," Calum ruffled my little boys hair and smiled, "Good morning lovely."

"Morning handsome. You better get going or he's going to be late," I placed a small kiss on his lips before placing my hands on my hips.

"Oh we've got a few minutes," Calum looked at his watch before leaning in closer and whispering, "Enough time for a quicky."

"You know, I might've taken you up on that offer if I wasn't currently pregnant," I laughed. "Go."

Calum smirked and rolled his eyes playfully, "I'll see you later."

I couldn't believe that this was my life. I had a loving rockstar husband, a precious ball of energy sun and a little ball of adorableness on the way.

And to think, this all happened because I was majorly Screwed Over.

A/N: And that is the end of the book.

I have enjoyed writing this so much and can't wait for the third book. I hope you all enjoyed this as much as I did because this means a lot to me.

I never even thought I'd finish the first book let alone make it into a trilogy.

You all are truly amazing and you've honestly helped me through so much. I don't know what I would've done without you.

As I've said many times before I'm going to be editing the first and second book (this book) before moving onto the third. I'm also working on two other stories that I want to spend some time on before going to the third. One of the stories is published and is a Michael book so feel free to check it out. The other book is a Luke book but isn't published yet.

Anyways, that's it for now. Character Ask will be down below and other than that, the bonus chapters will pop up gradually.

Dani

Calum

Kodah

Michael

Ashton

Luke

Nicole

Max

Kian

Connor

Jacob

Safiya

Katherine

Author (me!)