Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen:

Previously On 'Screwed Over':

I sighed, and took both of his hands in mine, "Calum, I love you so fucking much and I am so fucking happy that you were my first time," I blinked, trying to get rid of the tears that were beginning to form out of the fear of him leaving me.

"Baby why are you crying? You're too beautiful to be crying, baby girl," he pulled one of his hands from mine and wiped away a few tears that had fallen down my cheeks.

"Cal," I took a deep breath. "Cal, I- I- I'm pregnant."

. . .

please don't leave her, calum

I blinked rapidly, staring down at her to see if I heard her correctly. When more tears flowed freely from her eyes, I knew I had my answer, "You're pregnant?"

A strangled sob left her lips as she nodded, "Please don't leave me."

I shook my head with a small laugh, "Princess, I would never leave you."

More tears fell from her eyes and she let out a strangled laugh. I could tell that having to tell me that she was pregnant had been mentally damaging to her and she was so worried about me leaving her. I would never do that to her. I smiled and pulled her into a tight hug, but not a super tight hug since I didn't want to harm the baby, and just let her sob. I soothingly ran my hand along her hair to help calm her down.

"Dani, I love you and I couldn't be more happy to have you be the mother of my child," I whispered, pulling away from the hug as she wiped her tears. I slowly got down on my knees and lifted the edge of her shirt lightly. She giggled as I placed a kiss on her stomach. "I'm going to spoil her rotten, I hope you know that."

"We don't even know if the baby is going to be a girl or a boy yet," she laughed, shaking her head as I stood up straight.

"Well, either way, I'm spoiling our child," I nodded my head, putting a goofy smile on my face causing her to laugh again. "I'm not going to leave you or our child. You guys will be my top priority no matter what."

"You have no idea how nervous I was," Dani let out, looking up at me, her cheeks slightly rosy from crying.

"I may not have known the real reason, but I could tell," I caressed her cheek lightly, causing her to look up at me lovingly.

I am so in love with this girl, and now, she was bearing my child.

"I'm going to be a dad!" I smiled, lifting her up by her waist and spinning her around, causing her to squeal happily. "We will be the unbeatable team. Together we are unstoppable!"

"I think you're getting a little ahead of yourself. We still have to wait nine months for the baby, Calum," Dani smiled as I placed her on the ground.

"I don't know how I'm going to last that long, but I will be by your side," I nodded my head before gasping loudly. "We should buy a flat!"

"What?" Dani looked at me, a small laugh leaving her lips.

"I don't think we should buy a house just yet, seeing as the baby isn't here yet, but we should definitely buy a flat. That way we could live together and when the baby does come along, we'd both be able to watch over it!"

Dani smiled, "I would love to buy a flat with you, Calum."

She stood on her tip toes and pecked me on the lips. I smiled and did the same back to her before we both agreed that we should go back to her place to meet up with the others again.

A/N: YAY!

Calum wasn't a douche bag and didn't leave Dani!

Whoop!

That thought hadn't even really crossed my mind so you all had nothing to worry about.

Anyways, since school got out for me a little whiles back -- like a week ago -- I'm going to trying to update as much as possible.

Though, I am getting a kitten soon and I have to spend two weeks bonding with her so that might impact my updating schedule.

Also, I am going to try to at least update once or two times a week so that way you don't have to worry about much with that.

I also have my other book that I am writing which has a lot longer chapters than this one so it takes a while to write.

If for what ever reason I seem to disappear for a while, it will either be because of my kitten, or because of the other book I am writing.

Just wanted to let you all know since you guys are amazing!

Anyways, stay beautiful my lovelies! And always keep fighting!

-Squoose