Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven:

show her she matters, calum

I had gotten a hold of Dani's friend Max and to say that she was entirely pissed off at me was an understatement. I had to think of a way to get back to Dani and Max was my only option. I followed Max's account on twitter and DM'd her, knowing that she was following me.

It took me a while to convince her that I was the good guy who was trying to fix his mistakes, but she finally understood.

So now, the two of us are working in tandem to set up a romantic date for me and Dani.

Max had promised that if I got everything set up properly and good to go, she'd get Dani where she was needed. Max also told me where Dani's favorite place was here so that was useful.

I was currently buying a tux because I wanted to be dressed nicely for this. I had a few hours before Dani would show up at the area I was setting up.

Max and I agreed that a moon lit picnic would be a good idea since Dani was a night owl and would be staying up late anyways. I thanked the store clerk before walking out with the tux in my hand. Hopefully it would be nice enough for Dani. I really want this night to be special.

Tonight is the night I try my absolute best to win Dani back. I love her so much and I don't want to let her go. Last night, I went and broke up with Lacey, knowing that I would never be able to win back Dani if I were still with her. I had gotten a call from management about what happened and to say that they were pissed would be a complete understatement. Lacey was beyond pissed but I couldn't care. Dani was the only thing I could think about and I didn't want to let her go.

I rushed back over to my hotel so I could change.

"Alright. You can do this Calum. It's not big deal. You're just trying to win back the heart of the girl you love," I sighed, running my hands through my hair as I looked at myself in the mirror.

I could do this. I mean, I'm Calum Thomas Hood. I shouldn't be nervous about this.

Well it's the love of my life I'm talking about here.

I need to calm down.

I jumped slightly when my phone rang on the counter. I quickly grabbed it and looked at the caller ID before answering.

"Hey Mikey."

"Luke is a wiener!" I heard Ashton yell.

"I'm on speaker aren't I?" I shook my head and looked down at my tie. I had gone for a bow tie since Dani had told me that she liked the way they looked on guys.

"Yeah," Michael answered. "Anyways, you doing okay?"

"As okay as I'll be for now," k shrugged, looking at myself in the mirror one last time before stepping out of the bathroom. "Am I doing the right thing? Should I let her go?"

"Well they do say that if you love someone let them go. And if they come back they're yours," Luke's voice rang through my ears.

"Luke you twat! That's not going to help him," Michael shouted at the boy and I heard a slap sound then a small whimper. I guess Michael hit him.

"Violence is never the answer!" Ashton yelled. "Calum I think you're doing the right thing. You shouldn't let someone you love slip through your fingers so simply. If you love her, show her that."

I nodded my head, even though the lads couldn't see me, and smiled lightly, "Thanks. Hey I've got to get going. I don't have much time before Dani should be arriving where I need to set up still."

"Don't worry about it. Good luck man," Michael chuckled before hanging up.

Max had told me that there was a little secluded area in the creek near the local park that was surrounded by weeping willows and it made everything romantic that Dani loved to visit, so that was where the date was going to be. I had bought a crap ton of roses -- white and red, Dani's favorite -- and plucked them so I could have rose petal to lead the way to the little oasis area.I also bought a few candles to place around and make it even more romantic. I really wanted this night to be special for her and I was going to push it to the limits in order to do so.

I looked over at my hotel bed and walked over to it. I had planned to have a picnic and I packed a little basket with all of Dani's favorite foods. I'm also bringing a small cooler that has two containers of ice cream. My favorite and hers.

I double checked to make sure I had everything before slipping my phone into the tux pocket and grabbing the cooler and basket. I walked out of my hotel room and quickly started on my way to where I needed to be.

Max knew exactly where she had to drop off Dani so I just needed to start the rose petal trail there. Since it was late, nearly eleven o'clock, no one was here which made it perfect. I quickly headed off to the little oasis area and set up the little picnic before going to make the rose petal path way. After several minutes of making sure it was perfect, I started the tedious process of placing and lighting the candles so they wouldn't set anything on fire.

Once everything was set up, I grabbed the boutique of red and white roses and stood by the entrance to wait.

This has to go perfectly.

I have to win her back.

A/N:

I'm so sorry about how long this took to get up. It took me a while to get it to where I wanted it to be and I'm actually pretty happy with it.

I was also stalling for as long as possible because I had no idea where the story would progress to after this chapter and now I actually have an idea.

So, there also might be a double update since I felt so bad about it not being up.

Love you guys and keep being beautiful.

-Squoose