BTS and the Truth Pt. 1

y/n's POV:

Today was my birthday. I hope I get BTS merchandise. I am dying to get more. I already have most of their albums, posters, or basically everything. I hope I get the new album, Young Forever.

"Happy birthday, sweetie!" my mom says to me.

"Thanks so much mom! I love you!" I say.

Soon, I got a whole bunch of birthday greetings from my family on social media and from my friends as well. My mom told me there was so many surprises. One of them was BTS merch. YES! But my parents saved the best for the last. I wonder what it could be.

BTS's POV:

"OMO! I'm so nervous!" Jin said, talking to his mom on the phone.

"Don't worry, Jin. It will go well. I'll have y/n know after you guys surprise her," Jin's mom said.

Jin's mom was y/n's mom. Y/n does not know yet. But she will know soon enough. Jin hanged up waiting for the call to surprise y/n. Jin was excited and nervous to meet his dongsaeng, even if they are 9 years apart. All the BTS members grow more nervous about meeting y/n. Every member won't understand what y/n says because she can speak English. Rap Monster can speak English too but the others can't. Y/n knows the basic k-pop expressions(if you actually know).

Jin's phone rings again. Jin answers and tells the members, "Kaja(Let's go!)"

So, they prepare themselves as they reach for the front door. The members decide who should press the doorbell but V was curious and decided to do it. They all grow nervous as they hear foot steps by the door and the door being unlocked.

y/n's POV:

"OMO! That's the door! I'll get it!" I told my mom.

I wondered who was at the door until I unlocked it and saw who it was. It was BTS! Is this a dream? I slap myself to see if I was in a dream but it was a reality. BTS is at my house.

Jin's POV:

As soon as the door opened, I saw my dongsaeng. "Wow, she's really cute like Jungkook(as a dongsaeng)." I can't believe mom told me that y/n's bias was me even before coming to America to where mom was living. Can't wait to get closer with her.

Suga's POV:

The door opened. I was so surprised at y/n. "Jin is so lucky to have a dongsaeng he didn't know about for awhile," I thought. She was really adorable. I think life here in America will be pretty cool with her.

J-Hope's POV:

As soon as the door opened, I saw y/n. "She's too cute. I can't wait to bond wit her more in our stay in America for quite awhile," I thought. I had a feeling Jungkook and Jimin would fall in love with y/n after we get closer with her.

Rap Monster's POV:

As soon as the door opened, I saw Jin's dongsaeng. If I could read Hobi hyung's mind and think almost the same, I had a feeling one of the members would fall in love with y/n. I think Jungkook would because I remember Jin talking on the phone with his mom about his dongsaeng being born in (year/born). It was a (year difference from Jungkook's birthday year) which is not bad. The maknae(Jungkook) would take really good care of her when Jin is busy.

Jimin's POV:

The door opened and I was shocked. "Dang, she's cute and definitely my type. Am I in love already? Is this love at first sight?"

V's POV:

As soon as the door opened, I was surprised as well. Jin was lucky to have a dongsaeng like her. I wish I could get closer with her and have a great time with y/n showing us America. I can't wait for an exciting time to spend with my hyungs, Jungkook, and her. Bonding time will get us closer for sure.

Jungkook's POV:

The door opened. I looked at Jimin hyung. I know what he was thinking. He likes her, I like her too. She is really adorable and for sure, my type. Am I in love? Maybe, I will win over her. Game on, Jimin hyung. Don't worry, y/n. I will win your heart. I promise to love you everyday and be there for you. I swear on my heart.

[Hey, guys! I am new to this so please show some love and enjoy this story. I am also updating once I have written a rough draft for a chapter. This is my first time writing a fanfic. I am doing this when I have free time. Thanks! <3]