Movie Night with Bangtan // Jimin's Dirty Night

Previously:

y/n's POV:

"Okay," he said. We got out of the room unsuspicious and head downstairs for dinner.

---------------

--Time skip to later on in the night.....Bangtan and y/n are having movie night. In the living room, there is a whole bunch of snacks with big, fluffly blankets. On the 3-seater couch on the right, Suga, J-hope, and V sit on it. The 3-seater couch on the left side, Jin, Rap Mon, and Jungkook. Lastly, y/n and Jimin take the 2-seater couch.--

y/n's POV:

As I was getting comfortable with Jimin, I hope Jungkook didn't mind. Everyone else were getting comfortable into the living room before we started watching the movie.

"Jimin-oppa, will Jungkook-oppa get mad at you for doing this?" I ask him as I lean back onto his chest with his arms wrapped around my waist.(Positon of two: Laying down with blanket covering them on the couch.)

"No, he won't. He's cool with it. Besides, we're sharing you," he said as he winked.

"What do you mean, 'sharing'?" I ask him, curiously as I blush.

"Don't worry. I'll tell you later on," he whispered into my ear. I felt his hot breath travel down my neck as he gave me a kiss on the neck. God, I felt my body telling me that I needed him. I let out a small moan as he chuckled.

Jungkook's POV:

I was pretty chill about Jimin and y/n sitting together on the couch. Jimin-hyung and I made a deal to "share" her. It's pretty weird but at least we get to spend time with y/n. I already got my "share" from making out with her earlier. Jimin-hyung had something planned for y/n. It's gonna be quite a night for y/n.

Jimin's POV:

I couldn't wait for tonight with y/n. I had a great plan. Jungkook was pretty chill when we made a deal to "share" her. I brought her closer to me on the couch as she leaned back on my chest with my arms wrapped around her waist. After telling y/n it was fine with Jungkook about us chilling together, I kissed her on the neck. She let out a small moan as I chuckled. As everyone gets comfortable, we started watching Captain America: Civil War.

--Throughout the movie--

Jimin's POV:

I kept hearing Jungkook say, "Ironman!! My favorite!!!" All of us started bursting out laughing.

"Yah, Jungkook-oppa!! Why don't you marry Ironman if you love him so much?" y/n said. All of us started laughing our butts off until we all calmed down and continued the movie.

--After the movie--

Third Person POV:

By the time they finished the movie, none of them were tired. They decided to watch a horror movie, "The Conjuring". y/n and J-hope were the only two screaming at the scary parts. Everyone else was fine.

y/n's POV:

I hate scary movies so much. Every time a scary part came, I jumped and held on to Jimin. I felt Jimin hug me as I started to cry.

"Aye, gwaechana, y/n-sshi," Jimin told me as he rubbed my back trying to calm me down.

I felt a little bit better and buried my face into Jimin's sweater.

Jimin's POV:

I comforted y/n from the scary part before reaching halfway through the movie.

"Aye, gwaechana, y/n-sshi," I told her as I rubbed her back to calm her down. She soon calmed down and just hid her face into my sweater. I held onto her for the rest of the movie.