Cheer Up, Y/N!!

Previously:

Jungkook's POV:

"Thanks(*cough cough*)," she told me, coldly. Damn, I didn't know she could that be cold. Way colder than Suga-hyung. I felt so rejected and sad. I walked away with my head down. Will I lose her? I am completely lost in my thoughts. I want this conflict resolved soon. I want y/n to forgive me and we can start over nicely. I take a deep breath before heading back to the kitchen to clean up.

-----Time skip to Middle of the Night-----

y/n's POV:

I woke up, breathing so hard. "It was just a nightmare," I thought. I checked my phone to see what time it was. It was 3 in the morning. I saw Jin sleeping on the couch across from me. I felt so grateful for Jin being a good hyung and oppa to me. He is good at taking care of the members and I. Especially the others, well except Jungkook and Jimin. I am still mad at them. I got up from the couch to go get a drink of water.

"y/n-sshi, why are you up at this hour?" I heard a sleepy Jin ask me.

"To get a glass of water, oppa. Go back to sleep, now," I told him.

"Araso," Jin said as he went back to sleep.

Jin's POV:

I heard y/n wake up, breathing real hard. I pretended to close my eyes like I was sleeping. I saw her get up from the couch.

"y/n-sshi, why are you up at this hour?" I asked her sleepily.

"To get a glass of water, oppa. Go back to sleep, now," y/n told me.

"Araso," I said as I went back to sleep.

----Time skip to later on in the day. The members prepare to show y/n their choreography for Crow Tit(A/N: Bangtan bomb Baepsae dance practice) and girl group dancing skills. ----

y/n's POV:

The members told me to go to the studio and watch them do their choreography for Crow Tit. I guess that brought my mood up a bit. I was just feeling down. I don't know why but my mood yesterday was really weak and cold towards the others.  I was in my big blanket with a water bottle next to me. I also had a trashcan near me filled with tissues. I held onto the box of tissues as I prepare to watch their choreography.

----Flashback----

y/n's POV:

I woke up this morning really grumpy and felt more sick. I was coughing more and was getting a fever. I ate breakfast on my own and did my own thing until the members woke up. When the members woke up, they noticed my mood.

"y/n-sshi, gwaechana?" Jin-oppa asked me.

"Ne, (*cough cough*) I'm fine," I told him really grumpy.

"Jinja!? You're mood isn't good," Jin said.

"YAH!! Just leave me alone, please!! Sorry, for yelling.(*cough cough*)I am not in the mood for anything today," I told him weakly.

"It's ok," Jin said as he went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for the others. I plugged in my headphones and started listening to BIGBANG Taeyang's Eyes, Nose, Lips. That song is my relaxation song.

J-Hope's POV:

I noticed what happened between y/n and Jin-hyung.

"Yah, hyung. We should cheer her up. Her mood isn't good. I want to make her happy. That's why I am your hope. Your angel~" I told the others.

"Aissh," the others said. I just laughed.

Jin went straight to cooking as the others make a plan on how to cheer up y/n.