Jealousy at the Mall

Previously:

Third Person POV:

--Throughout the whole day, everyone enjoyed the nice day at the beach. Everyone ate lunch after swimming. As the others took one last swim, y/n and Jungkook walked along the shore. They would occasionally push each other into the water but they end up going in together. By the end of the day, everyone was exhausted and tired. On the way back home, they go eat at a restaurant. After dinner, they head home. All of them shower and head to bed. y/n and Jungkook sleep together(not do "it") --

---------------------------------

y/n's POV:

I woke up this morning without feeling Jungkook's arms wrapped around my waist. I was confused as I got up sleepily. "Jungkook-oppa, where are you?" I thought. I heard my bedroom door open to a half naked Jungkook with a towel wrapped around his lower half. His hair was dripping wet as water went down his upper half. His abs were so defined and you could see his V-line so fucking sexy.

"(*eyes widened and shocked*) Oppa!! Why are you like that?" I ask him as I try to look away.

"Oh...(*smirks*) Did I wake you up from these?" Jungkook says as he points at his abs with his left index finger and runs his fingers from his right hand through his wet hair. God, if you didn't find that sexy, then I don't know what is sexy for you. (LMAO)

"Yeah, I guess so," I said nervously as I rub the back of the neck.

"Uhmmm. Sure, babe(*chuckles*). Come here, I need to shower you with kisses," Jungkook said as he smirked like this( https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s320x320/e35/12825954_1035960849795551_1930921087_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTIwNDIyMDE2OTcyMzU1MjIzNw%3D%3D.2 )

I get out of my bed and went up to him. He closed my bedroom door and came closer to me. I went up to him and jumped onto him. I wrapped my legs around his waist and gave him a passionate kiss. He had his hands under my butt as he kissed me back. Soon, he showered me with kisses all over my face and neck. I giggled and moaned at the same time. After five minutes of kissing, he puts me down as his hands are on my waist. My hands were just moving up and down his abs. I had to admit, those abs, you can't stop touching and looking at them.

"Babe(*kisses on lips*) I love you," Jungkook told me.

"I love you too, babe(*kisses on lips*)," I told him. As we still continued to look at each other lovey dovey, there was a knock on my door.

"Yah. What are you guys doing?" Jin asked.

"Oppa, we were just...uhhh...waking up," I told Jin-oppa from the closed door.

"(*chuckles*)Yeah, yeah. Well, we are going out to the mall again. You lovebirds need to get ready, okay?" Jin said.

"Okay~" Jungkook and I said.

"Well, let's go get ready," I said.

"Okay," Jungkook said as he left my room and started getting ready.

--10 minutes later--

y/n's POV:

I ended up getting ready earlier than I expected. I took a quick 5-minute shower and took another 5 minutes to put on this outfit ( https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/5c/9d/cc/5c9dcce6bc21d2f98eee696e789c7dee.jpg )

I also fixed up my hair into this ( http://s9.favim.com/orig/130721/braid-fashion-girl-fishtail-hair-long-style-Favim.com-793386.jpg ). Once I fixed myself up, I got my messenger bag with my phone, earbuds, and my wallet. I headed downstairs to find Yoongi-oppa ready to go in this outfit ( https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/49/5f/60/495f60961812bbbff50aa9cddceac585.jpg )

Suga's POV:

I was ready to go. As I was waiting downstairs by myself, I found y/n ready within 10 minutes. I couldn't believe this is the fastest she has gotten ready.

"Wow, y/n-ah. You got ready faster than I thought you would usually be," I said so surprised.

"Well, I just felt like getting ready faster than I would usually take," she said.

"Oh, okay," I said as I went back to being Motionless Min.

Jungkook's POV:

I had finished getting ready wearing this ( https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a4/f1/72/a4f17255975f20bd7d174227ae7d4491.jpg ) I headed downstairs with my phone as I see y/n wearing the almost exact outfit as Jin-hyung. All of BTS and I are wearing our outfits from our "FIRE" MV. The hyungs and my girlfriend were all waiting for me.

"Wow, she's so beautiful," I thought.

"Oppa?" y/n was asking me as I was spacing out.

"(*snap backs to reality*) Oh....yes, babe? Sorry I was just(*rubs back of his neck*) admiring you," I said honestly.

"Awe, thanks Jungkook," she said to me as she blushed and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"Yah, where's the honorifics?" I ask her.

"Oh, mianhae, Jungkook-oppa," she said cutely.

"Gwaechana, babe(*kisses y/n on lips*). But still, I am older than you," I told her.

"Yeah, yeah. I know," she said.

"Well, let's head out now," Jin-hyung said as we start leaving the house.

---At the mall---

Third Person POV:

As y/n and Jungkook walked together hand in hand, the rest of BTS were paired up. Namjin just walked together.  V-Hope were giving each other a piggy back ride. Yoonmin were just awkward.  As they all walked around the mall, y/n grew worried as she spotted Mark and the rest of GOT7.

"Babe, you okay?" Jungkook asks y/n.

"No," y/n said worriedly.

"Why?" Jungkook asks. He was really worried.

"Well, we are about to run into Mark and GOT7," she said as she pointed towards where Mark and GOT7 was walking.

"Oh dear. Jin-hyung, we have trouble coming at 12 o' clock," Jungkook said.

"Jinja? Where?" Jin asks.

"Right about now," Namjoon said as GOT7 and BTS stop halfway to meet.

"Well, hey there, y/n," Mark says.

"Oh, um.....hi," y/n said awkwardly.

"So, is this your new boyfriend? He's very(*gives death glare*).....interesting," Mark said.

Jungkook held y/n's hand tighter.

"Well, well. I guess you are the one who confessed to my lovely girlfriend. My girlfriend can only see you as a friend nothing more. Unlike me, she sees me as her lover and boyfriend," Jungkook said as a comeback.

y/n blushed. "Awe, what a sweetheart," she thought.

"Are we rivals now? You have no chance with my childhood best friend," Mark said as he rolled up his sleeves and got closer to Jungkook. Jungkook stood there, glaring back at him. (*imagine the glare he gives from the SK Telecom CF to Jessi*) Jungkook let goes of y/n's hand and move her behind him.

"In your dreams, Mark. She is mine and you can't take her away from me," Jungkook said.

As Mark threw a punch at Jungkook, he was about to get hit but he didn't get hit. Someone else did.