Trip to Korea Pt. 2

Previously:

Third Person POV:

"Ah~ okay. I understand," y/n said. After that little talk, everyone went straight to doing their own thing. Yoonseok was busy sleeping, Vkook was playing games on their phone, Namjin were just talking, and y/n and Jimin were sharing ear buds as they watched the movie on Jimin's phone.

-------------------------

--1 hour later--

y/n's POV:

I was busy watching a movie with Jimin for the last hour. Once the movie finished, I took the earbud out of my ear and take a deep sigh.

"(*deep sigh*) God, our flight is not in another 45 minutes. What am I gonna do~" I complained.

"y/n-ah(*takes out earbud*). Well, do you wanna take selcas?" Jimin asked as he turned off his phone.

(*thinks*) Umm, maybe.....later on,"  I said.

"Well,(*turns to face y/n*) What do you want to do?" Jimin asked.

"Ummm(*thinks*),do you wanna walk around with me? Maybe stop at a café for some coffee?" I ask curiously.

"Uhh, yeah. Sure.(*puts on facemask and gets up from seat....then he gives out his hand*) (*corny saying*) My lady," Jimin said.

(*blushes and laughs.....puts on facemask*) Such a gentleman. (*takes hand into Jimin's and gets up*) Well, let's get going," I told him happily.

As we were about to leave, Jin hyung called us.

"Yah, where are you guys going?" Jin asked suspiciously.

"We are just going to go walk around and stop by a café to get coffee," I told Jin-oppa.

"Okay, I trust you, Jimin. Don't let anyone hurt y/n. y/n, be careful, okay? I don't want my two children hurt and causing a scene," Jin said motherly.

"(*laughs*) Yes, eomma Jin," Jimin and I said at the same time. Then, we left.

Jungkook's POV:

As I looked up from my phone, I saw y/n and Jimin walking out of the seating area.

"Jin-hyung, where are those two going?" I ask curiously.

"They are just going to go walk around and get some coffee," Namjoon-hyung told me.

"Oh," I said as my face changed from relaxed to down. I still am going crazy from the break up but I am trying my hardest to move on and be happy.

--Meanwhile--

Jimin's POV:

y/n and I have been walking around for 10 minutes. Every moment felt like a dream. We talked about random things until we reached the café that was near our gate for our flight.

"Well, let's go in," I said to her.

"Okay," she said and I walked her in with me into the café. I brought her to the table and slid the chair out of the table for y/n.

"Thanks, oppa," she said as she sat down.

(*pushes y/n in chair back into the table*) No problem," I told her as I take my seat. For a minute I let my eyes glare at her like this ( https://67.media.tumblr.com/1c787df60e1c10fd58d0af9d161aabbd/tumblr_o7k9mx3hb31vv9hdfo1_500.gif ).

"So, you ready to order?" I ask her.

"(*blushes*) Yeah. I will go order. I'll pay for our drinks," she said as she got up.