Beach Day Pt. 2 // Dinner

Previously:

y/n's POV:

I was going to have a great day at the beach today.

--At the house--

BTS's POV:

After 10 minutes, we gathered our stuff and put it into one big beach bag. Everyone met downstairs in their swimming outfits ( http://67.media.tumblr.com/95927081af702f45d3160ded471d543f/tumblr_nu3nobdKHH1uesmjyo1_1280.jpg ). Jin double-checked the beach bag and if everyone was there. After 5 minutes, we head out and made our way to the beach. As we arrived at the beach, we found a spot where the noonas/dongsaengs were. The two were on their phone as y/n's presence was not there.

"Seolhyun-noona, where's y/n?" Jungkook asked shyly and curiously.

"I don't know," Seolhyun told us as she went back on to her phone.

The others were in shock because their eyes kept looking at their noonas/dongsaengs. Jin put down the big beach bag he brought with everyone's stuff, slapped the back of everyone's head, and looked at the ocean. Everyone was looking at the ocean as well. We all glared at the ocean.

y/n's POV:

I watched everything. The unnies looked back and signaled me. I brought all the water guns, already filled up and ready to go, and head towards them. The oppas had their backs facing towards us so it was clear.

Once I got to the unnies, I gave them their water gun and gave them the signal. The two nodded their heads and positioned themselves at their designated tartget. I positioned myself to target at Jimin-oppa.

"3,2,1....shoot!" I mouthed at my unnies and we shoot the water guns. The oppas jumped from the sudden attack of cold water and turned around. I kept targeting Jimin-oppa as he turned around and I got him in the stomach and face. The oppas stood there, shocked as they we're trying to figure out what the heck just happened.

"(*scoffs*) Looks like oppas finally got out of the house. And that was my revenge for showing/doing aegyo to you guys.  You guys need to show some aegyo for me, from now on. And that surprise attack was also revenge for being lazy bums after brunch," I said as I put my hands on my hip as I hold onto the water gun with my right hand.

"Booya!? Wae!?" all the oppas complained.

"Because, I said so," I said.

"y/n-ah, you better run," Jimin-oppa said. He smirked at me ( https://65.media.tumblr.com/04ed120d5fc3bcdaf0f0af4a59ec8008/tumblr_inline_nw4engRoV01teplr4_500.gif ). I knew he was gonna chase after me. So, I decided to say this.

"Unnies, do you wanna go over there and play volleyball?" I ask as I point to the volleyball court. They were confused. I made some eyebrow and eye movement, and mouthed "Let's run for it," to let them know that we had to run. (BTS song reference....Let me know and run...) They looked at me, shocked and finally knew what I was doing. Aisshhhh, these unnies.

"Yeah, sure, y/n-ah," my unnies said as we slowly put down our water guns and got up. Jimin chuckled and whispered to the others. The others nod their head in agreement. My unnies and I slowly walked out of the area and I told my unnies, "RUN!!" We made a run for it as the oppas grabbed our water guns and ran after us. I ran as fast as I could, running away from Jimin. Jimin was so close behind me.

Jimin's POV:

y/n and the noonas made a run for it as V, Rap Mon, and J-Hope grabbed the water guns and we all ran after them. I decided to run after y/n for that surprise attack. I was so close behind her. The others ran after the noonas that were heading to the ocean. I soon caught up to y/n and gave her a back hug.