Missing and Deep Thinking

Previously:

y/n's POV:

"What have I done? Why did I cause this much trouble to BTS?" I needed to be alone. For now. I need some time to think about what has happened.

----------------

Time skip to when y/n is at the lake near the park by her house(she left as soon as she ate breakfast with BTS. She told Jin she was going to her studio but she is actually leaving the house to think about what has happened(going through some deep thinking))

Jin's POV:

"Yah, do you guys know where y/n is right now?" I asked worried. After breakfast, y/n went to her studio. I knew she was mad at Jungkook and Jimin. But that didn't really matter. What really matters the most is where she is and what is she doing.

"Yoongi, can you see if y/n is in her studio?" I asked Suga.

"Okay, I really need to stop be lazy," he said.

"You're always lazy, Suga.(*laughs(from their show champion: run backstage when Jin, Jimin, and Rap Mon talk about the difference between a popo and kiss)*) But anyways, just find y/n for me. I am really worried about her," I said.

"Araso, hyung," Suga said.

Suga's POV:

"Araso, hyung," I told Jin-hyung. I knew the others felt bad for y/n knowing about the conflict Jungkook and Jimin caused this morning. Especially me. I didn't know that Jimin also liked y/n.

As I get up from the couch, I make my way towards the garage. I don't hear anything. As I opened the garage door, I looked around the studio. She wasn't there.

"Oh, shit." I ran back inside the house to Jin-hyung.

"Hyung, she isn't there!!!" I tell him as I panic. y/n is my favorite dongsaeng who can wake me up nicely and a great basketball buddy. I don't want to lose her now.(A/N: Suga is not in love with y/n. He and her are just friends. That's it.)

Jin's POV:

"Hyung, she isn't there!!!" Suga tells me panicked.

"BOOYA!? Jinja!?" I said, so surprised and more worried.

"Ne. I am saying the truth,hyung, " Suga said. I went with him to see the studio to see if he was being honest. The studio was empty and I grew more worried. He was right.

"OMO!!! She's not here...We have to go look for her. Let's try calling her," I said. I needed to find my dongsaeng. She is special and I am not losing her. I get my phone out of my pocket as I ring up y/n's contact.

Meanwhile.....

y/n's POV:

I have been at the lake for quite awhile. Probably the whole day. I look at the water. It was so peaceful. Why can't life be like that? I had been in this deep thinking mode for awhile. I sat by the lake on a rock thinking about what has happened between me, Jungkook, and Jimin. I keep thinking to myself, "It is my fault for causing this kind of trouble. I shouldn't have fell in love with Jungkook and Jimin." Then, the memories of me and Jungkook, the me and Jimin flash and come into my memory. I started to get teary eyed and soon, tears were falling down my cheeks non-stop. I screwed up everything for Bangtan. I am causing Jimin and Jungkook to be like this. I am the reason why everything is not right.

As I was deep into my thinking as I heard my phone ring. It was Jin-oppa who was calling. I decided to ignore the call and keep thinking. As I look up at the sky, it looked like it was ready to rain. I was wearing only a hoodie with a t-shirt underneath and sweats. The skies were more grey. I knew it was going to rain hard tonight. I heard the small sounds of thunder forming. I wiped my tears as I stare at the lake.