Healing with Love

Previously:

Third Person POV:

As Mark threw a punch at Jungkook, he was about to get hit but he didn't get hit. Someone else did.

--------------------

y/n's POV:

As I was behind Jungkook, I saw Mark throwing a punch at him.

"That jerk is not touching my boyfriend. Hell no, Mark," I thought as I sneaked up from behind Jungkook's back and went in between the two. I took the impact of the punches from Mark to protect Jungkook. After getting punched, I was bruised in the face badly and my stomach was bruised badly as well. I coughed up some blood as I fell onto the floor.

Jungkook's POV:

As I was ready to feel the impact of Mark's punches, I didn't feel it. I looked at Mark punching my own girlfriend.

"Oh, no!! She's getting hurt badly. Was she trying to protect me from Mark? I should've of taken the impact, not her. But I need to thank her later. Plus, she needs to be taken  care of," I thought. After 5 minutes, y/n fell onto the ground coughing up some blood. I rushed up to her and held her in my arms.

"Oh my god!! Babe, you okay?" I ask her as I move hair out of her face.

"Yeah, (*cough cough*) I'm fine," she said to me weakly.

"Baby, you are not okay. We need to get you home NOW. I will take care of you and the hyungs will also help out," I told her. I carried her up from the ground in bridal style.

"Babe(*kisses on y/n's forehead*). Let's get you home and take of you. (*looks up at Mark*) You, will pay for this," I said.

"Jin-hyung, let's hurry back home. She needs medical attention," I told Jin.

"Okay, Jungkook-ah. Let's hurry home, you guys," Jin told the others as the others turn around and rush back to the car.

Mark's POV:

As I was punching "Jungkook", I kept impacting him for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, I realized that it wasn't him. It was y/n.

I backed up as I covered my mouth with my hands.

"Oh my god! What did I just do? I screwed up a lot," I thought.

"Hyung, let's get going. You just need to leave her alone for awhile. And also, get over her now," Jackson told me.

"(*sighs*) Fine, let's go," I said.

"You, will pay for this," Jungkook said to me as I was leaving.

Then, my dongsaengs and I left.

---In the car---

Third Person POV:

Jungkook was still holding onto y/n bridal style.

"Hyung, can you hurry, please?" Jungkook said worriedly to Jin who was driving.

"Ok, Jungkook-ah. Don't worry," Jin told Jungkook.

"I hope she is fine. Babe, you will be fine. We'll all take care of you good," Jungkook thought.

The others were also worried.

"Jungkook-ah, we'll help you. Don't worry," the others told Jungkook.

"Thanks so much, you guys. I love you guys so much," Jungkook said.

"We love you too," the others told Jungkook. y/n fell asleep along the way back home. Jungkook hoped she didn't pass out. Jungkook took a deep breath as he waited to get home.