Drama and Fight

Previously:

y/n's POV:

I thought to myself, " Why is this more complicated than it is? I hope that they don't fight or else I will blame myself for this happening."

------------------

Timeskip to a few months later: y/n has finally learned Korean, the boys learned English and can now speak it well, the love triangle between y/n, Jungkook, and Jimin is still going on, the other boys don't know about the love triangle, y/n goes on dates with Jungkook and Jimin once in a while, and things are about to get real here. y/n can call all the members "oppa" now.

-----------------

y/n's POV:

I woke up to hearing shouting and fighting. I rushed out of bed not caring about what I look like at the moment. I find Jimin and Jungkook fighting as they are held back by the others. I knew this was gonna happen sooner or later. I felt my eyes get teary as I see all of them turn their attention to me.

"y/n....." Jimin and Jungkook said.

--Flashback--

-The morning of the fight- (Too lazy to translate in Korean but this part will be spoken in Korean(bolded text) from Jungkook and Jimin's POV and fight just for this flashback.)

Jungkook's POV:

I woke up feeling refreshed. I did my usual morning routine and headed downstairs. I don't know why I felt so happy but I was ready for another day. I see the others except y/n downstairs. Jin-hyung was doing his usual cooking for us as the others just hanged out in the living room. I sat down next to Suga-hyung. He knows that I like y/n and we are dating(A/N: technically to Jungkook).

"Yah, Jungkook-sshi, how's your girlfriend?" he asked out loud. I knew I was screwed.

Jimin's POV:

"Yah, Jungkook-sshi, how's your girlfriend?" Suga-hyung asked Jungkook. I spit out my water as it landed onto V's face.

"Yah, hyung!! JINJA!?" V said.

"Mianhae, dongsaeng," I told him.

"Anyways, Jungkook has a girlfriend? ALREADY!? WHO IS IT?" I said in shock. I had a feeling he was going to say y/n.

"It's y/n," Jungkook said. And I knew it. Ooh, I was so mad.

Jungkook's POV:

"It's y/n," I told Jimin honestly.

"JINJA!!?? Since when?" Jimin said as I knew he was pissed and wanting to kill me.

"Ever since our first date," I said.

"JINJA!? Yah, you stole the girl of my dreams. How could you?" Jimin said angrily.

"YAH, HYUNG. I LIKED HER EVER SINCE WE ALL FIRST MET HER!!! YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS THAT YOU DIDN'T MAKE THE FIRST MOVE!!" I yelled back at him.

"I KISSED HER FIRST. SHE KNOWS THAT!!! I TECHNICALLY MADE THE FIRST MOVES!! ESPECIALLY THE FIRST TIME WE ALL GOT TO HANG OUT WITH HER!!" Jimin said. He was really pissed.

"WELL, I ASKED HER TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND ON OUR VERY FIRST DATE!! SHE SAID YES TO ME!!" I yelled back.

"Yah, chill. y/n will hear us," Jin-hyung said. He knew what was happening. He hoped that y/n wouldn't know about this. He was worried.

Jimin's POV:

"Mianhae. BUT STILL!!! I LOVED HER!! I EVEN SLEPT WITH HER IN MY ROOM!!!" I yelled back.

"BOOYA?? WHEN WAS THIS?" Jungkook said. He was so pissed and wanted to kill me right now.

"IT WAS WHEN I HAD MY FIRST DATE WITH HER!!" I said.

"LIAR!! YOU GUYS DIDN'T DO IT THOUGH!! YOU GUYS JUST SLEPT TOGETHER!!" Jungkook said.

"True, but still!!! I MADE MORE MOVES THAN YOU DID!!" I told him.

"I DON'T CARE!! SHE IS MINE!!" Jungkook said. Soon, I saw jungkook ready to throw a punch as I prepare to fight. We were held back by the others.

"Yah!! What is happening now?" Jin said.

Jin saw us being held back by the others.

Jin's POV:

"Yah!! What is happening now?" as I heard the fight between Jungkook and Jimin.  I turn around to see the others holding back Jimin and Jungkook.

"Oh no...y/n's gonna know soon," I thought. I stopped cooking(turning off the stove so that the food doesn't burn) as I went in the middle of Jungkook and Jimin to stop the fight.

"YAH, HAJIMA!!! JUST STOP!!!" I told them.

Then y/n came downstairs and watched us. I felt so bad for her.

"y/n....." Jungkook and Jimin both said.

--End of Flashback--

y/n's POV:

I felt tears falling down my cheeks. I saw Jin coming up to me and giving me a hug. I saw the others holding back Jungkook and Jimin as Jin left to come to me. As soon as he came, I hugged him tightly and cried on him. I buried my face into his shirt. He brought me to the kitchen to clean my face up. After cleaning up my face, he said, "Go fix yourself up, y/n-sshi. Don't worry. Just stay away from Jungkook and Jimin for now. I promise everything will be fine."

"Will everything be okay, oppa? I knew this was gonna happen. I screwed up everything. I am so sorry," I said.

"Aye, stop. It is not your fault. Just trust me, okay? I promise to fix everything up, especially Jungkook and Jimin. Go fix yourself up, okay?" Jin said as he kissed my forehead and gave me a hug before he went back to cooking.

"I hope so," I thought as I went upstairs to fix myself up.

"What have I done? Why did I cause this much trouble to BTS?" I needed to be alone. For now. I need some time to think about what has happened.