Hanging Out with Jimin Pt. 1

Previously:

Jimin's POV:

"Hyung, mianhae(so sorry). Kaja(let's go)," Taehyung said as we left the park. I looked back. Did she really choose him? Will I lose her now? I wiped the tears off my face and leave with Taehyung.

-----------------------------------------

Time skip to back at the house.

y/n's POV:

I took a refreshing shower after a great date at the park with Jungkook. I came home to see Jimin feeling down. I decided to go talk to him after my shower.

"Yah, Jimin-hyung. Gwaechana?" I ask him as I went up to him in his room.

Jimin's POV:

"Yah, Jimin-hyung. Gwaechana?" I heard y/n speaking as she came into my room, sitting on my bed next to me.

"Ne. I'm fine," I lied. She came up to me and hugged me. I buried my face into her shirt as I hugged her. I started to cry. I felt her hands rub my back. Damn, her hands were so soft.

y/n's POV:

"Ne. I'm fine," Jimin said. I went up to him and hugged him. He felt my embrace and hugged me back. He buried his face into my shirt and cried. I didn't know why Jimin is like this at the moment. I comforted him the best I could. I rubbed his back. I part from the hug and sat on his bed next to him . I held his face by his sharp, hot jawline towards mines.

"Hey, tell me what's wrong. I will keep it between us, just us. I promise," I told him. I put my hand on top of his which rested on his thigh.

Jimin's POV:

"Hey, tell me what's wrong. I will keep it between us, just us. I promise," y/n said.

She held my face with her hand by my jawline as she put her other hand on top of my hand that was resting on my thigh. I took a deep breath as I brought her hand that rested on top of mines to my beating heart. I was ready to confess. She locked her eyes on to mines. Her eyes were too precious to resist.

(*sigh*) I lick my lips.(A/N: BTS reference from weekly idol when they had a comeback for I NEED U(the cringing acting))

y/n's POV:

He moved my hand on top of his from his thigh and brought it towards his beating heart. I was so surprised as my eyes moved from his heart to his eyes. Damn, his eyes were just as beautiful as Jungkook's. As Jimin prepares to tell me what he needs to say, he sighed and licked his lips. God, he made this moment more sexier and breathtaking. My heart is beating so fast now. Oh, god!! Am I in love with Jimin or Jungkook? Gosh, one difficult situation can lead to different solutions to choose from.

Jimin's POV:

"I am in love with you," I told her confidently speaking in English. OMO!!! I did it!! y/n looked at me, shocked. I felt like I did something wrong. As I got up from my bed, I decided to leave so I can get myself together. But y/n stopped me. I turn to see her holding on to my wrist.

y/n's POV:

"I am in love with you," Jimin said. His English was on point!!! I was surprised at his English and what he had to say. I was shocked. I completely got lost in my thoughts. I needed to give Jimin a chance. I saw him leave but I stopped him by holding his wrist. He turns to face me.

"I feel the same way. Do you want to hang out tomorrow?" I told him.

Jimin's POV:

"I feel the same way. Do you want to hang out tomorrow?" y/n said.

OMO!!! She feels the same way about me! I thought she was in love with Jungkook. I guess V was right about y/n.

"Yes, I would love to," I said answering her question. She then came up to me and hugged me. I hugged her back, holding her tight.(A/N: BTS song reference, "Hold Me Tight")

y/n's POV:

"Yes, I would love to," Jimin said. I went up to him and hugged him. I felt so much better that Jimin is getting a chance. He held me tight as he hugged me back. I went on my tippy toes to reach his ear to tell him something.

"I whisper into his ear, "Can I touch your abs?" Wait, did I just really ask that?! God, I'm crazy for his abs.

Jimin's POV:

"Can I touch your abs?" y/n asked me as she whispered into my ear. My eyes were wide open as she said that.

"Ne, you can," I whisper back into her ear. I went to close the door of the room I shared with Taehyung. I locked it just in case Jungkook sees us. I went back to her and took my shirt off. She was blushing so much. Shen then comes close to me. She slowly started feeling my abs from the top and went down to where the abs ended. I tried to hold back a moan by biting my bottom lip. I couldn't hold it back so I just let it out. (*medium sensual moan*)

y/n's POV:

"Ne, you can," Jimin whispered back. Jimin went to close and lock the door of his room. Jimin came back towards me. My heart was beating faster than Jimin's sexy sigh and licking his lips. He took off his shirt. I just died there(not literally). I blushed so much. This moment was so much sexier than I thought it would be. I came closer to him after he took his shirt off. I started from where his abs started and slowly, my hand went down his stomach to where his abs ended. He let out a moan. Damn, I can tell his body wants me to do more but I couldn't do that. Maybe tomorrow.(A/N: *smirks with eyebrow movement*)

"Well, get some sleep, oppa. Can't wait for tomorrow. Good night," I told him as I unlocked the door and went to my room.

"Okay, babe. (*winks*) Night," Jimin tells me. I knew he was dying inside because I called him "oppa". My heart skipped a beat as he called me "babe". He winked at me too!! Double the hot, sexiness from Park Jimin. It is hard to be in love with two members of BTS who call me "babe" or "jagi". Jungkook kept calling me "babe" throughout our date today. Jimin called me "babe" just right now. Why is this on my mind?  I stopped thinking about that and went to my room and went to sleep, happily. I was just happy to give Jimin a chance.