Found and Sick

Previously:

y/n's POV:

"I need you, BTS." I let the rain cover my tears as I cried non-stop.

-------------

--Jin, Rap Mon, and Suga's Search for y/n--

Jin's POV:

We left the house as fast as we could to find y/n. I brought a big umbrella to shield Rap Mon, Suga, and I from the heavy rain. Suga kept calling y/n but she is not picking up. We reached the lake Jungkook told us about. We stare in astonishment. Jungkook was right. This lake could help you clear your thoughts.

"Okay, let's go look for y/n," I told Rap Mon and Suga.

They nodded in agreement and followed me. We searched around the lake until Namjoon noticed y/n.

"Hey, she's right there!"  he said full of relief.

"y/n-sshi!!!" we shouted.

y/n's POV:

I knew I was going to get a cold from this weather. Then, I heard voices behind me.

"y/n-sshi!!" I turn around to see Jin, Suga, and Rap Mon under a big umbrella. I got off the big rock and ran towards Jin-oppa. I started crying on my way back to the oppas.

"Oppa!!" I said as I let my tears fall down my face.

Jin's POV:

"Oppa!!" y/n said as she cried her way to me. I embrace her into a hug. She hugged me back as she kept on crying.

"y/n-sshi, you're a pabo(idiot) to do this.(*flicks y/n's forehead*)But I forgive you. You had me worried. I thought we lost you. Don't ever do that again, okay?" I told her.

"Ow!(*rubs forehead*) I promise, oppa. I just needed to be alone then I realize, I needed you guys," I told him, tears forming in my eyes.

"Awe, jinja!? Don't worry, dongsaeng. We will always be there for you, we promise that," I told her, as I told myself to keep that promise forever. I kiss the top of her head and gave her a tight hug before heading back.

"Namjoon, carry y/n-sshi. She's probably too weak to walk. Suga, call the others at home and tell them that we found y/n-sshi. Tell them to prepare warm clothes, warm blankets, and hot soup. She is sick," I told the two dongsaengs.

Third Person POV:

As Rap Monster squats down to let y/n jump on his back, y/n jumps onto his back and Rap Mon gets up and prepares to walk. Jin put a warm sweater around y/n as he held the umbrella. Suga called J-Hope to tell them to prepare for y/n because she is sick. After doing what they are told, they start heading home.

"Let's go home and take care of you," Jin said. Then, they continued their way back to the house.