Trip to Korea Preparations Pt. 3

Previously:

Jin's POV:

"Araso~ I'm coming!!" I told her as I run back into the house.

---------------------

--Back at the house--

Third Person POV:

Jin and y/n came back inside the house, out of breath.

"(*heavy panting*)Well, you ready to tell them?" Jin asks y/n.

"Yeah, ready," y/n says confidently. As the two walk back to the living room where everyone else was waiting, everyone was focused on their own thing. The others didn't see Jin and y/n.

"Ahemmm~" Jin said. Everyone looked up to see Jin and y/n out of breath and were confused.

"Why are you guys out of breath?" V asked.

"We went out for a walk," Jin said.

"Then, we thought we saw something follow us so we ran back home," y/n said as well. Everyone starts to crack up. After a full 5 minutes of laughter, Jin sat down on the couch next to Suga as y/n went to sit by Jungkook. Jungkook wiped y/n's sweat away and gave her a sweet kiss on the cheek.

"Anyways, I got some good news for you guys," Jin started to say after he finally got his breath.

"Really? What is it?" The others ask at the same time.

"Well, we are going to Jeju Island for a week!" Jin said full of excitement.

"BOOYA!? JINJA!?" the others say again at the same time.

"Yep and don't worry about asking manager-nim, we got that all done earlier today," y/n said.

"Wait, what? You knew about this?" Jungkook asks y/n.

"Yeah, Jin-oppa and I wanted to plan this trip as a healing and bonding time for all of us," y/n said.

"Ah~ okay.....When do we leave?" Jimin asks.

"We leave on Sunday, so I suggest you guys start packing up your clothes...Manager-nim said that the weather is quite nippy so bring warm clothing and maybe summer and spring clothing if anything. Plus, I need to make sure we have our passports......Wait!! I have something for you guys!!" Jin said as he ran back to the car to grab all the stuff y/n and him bought at the K-pop store.

As he came back carrying many bags, he dropped the bags all down in the living room.

"What is this that you bought?" J-Hope asked curiously.

"Well, y/n found this k-pop store so I decided to buy everyone something," Jin said as he started taking out everything from the bags and everyone else was in shock.

"OMO!!! You got all this for us?" Rap Mon asked.

"Of course...Now go look through the things. You may be able to find out which is yours because I know what you guys like," Jin said. As the others got up from the couch and looked through the stuff, y/n and Jin were standing on the side watching them go through the things.

"Wow, this is the first I see my children hyper about these things. It may be hectic but.....NO!! Don't touch that!! Those are my alpacas!!" Jin said as he went in to grab his alpacas.

"Geez, oppa? Protective much?" y/n asks as she starts laughing.

"Yes, with my children and my alpacas," Jin said. After everyone found their things, y/n and Jin grabbed their stuff.

"Well, thanks for buying me these....I love them," y/n said as she gave a hug to Jin.

"No problem, y/n-ah," Jin said. "Besides, it has been awhile since these children got gifts."