Late Night Conversations with.....Confessions??

Previously:

y/n's POV:

It was already 9:15 p.m. as we started eating dinner.

--10 Minutes later....--

Jimin's POV:

y/n and I finished eating dinner early. After dinner, we made our way upstairs to grab our thick jackets(use pic of y/n's jacket from previous chapter and here's Jimin's [ https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5678/22089554633_2002ca0f36_o.jpg ]). After grabbing our jackets, we head downstairs and head to the door. As we unlocked the door, Jin-hyung heard us.

"Yah, where are you guys going at this hour?" he asked us suspiciously and curiously.

"Oppa, we are just going to stroll around the beach," y/n said.

"Why!? It's late and it's dangerous at this hour to go out," Jin-hyung said with worry. I take y/n's hand and entwine it with mine. She was shocked and was a blushing mess.

"Hyung, trust me. I promise to be careful. I will look out after her and myself. I will never leave her side. Promise me. Look at this....(*shows entwined hands*) You can trust me tonight. I will protect your sister at all cost," I said as I was committed.

"(*sighs*) Fine, don't be out too late," Jin-hyung said in defeat.

"Thank you, hyung," I said thankfully. y/n was zoning out as I focused my attention back at her.

"y/n-ah....you okay?" I ask her curiously.

"(*comes back to reality*) Oh, yeah....I'm good," she said.

"Are you just speechless at how much I am committing for you to your brother?" I ask her curiously.

"Ah~ a little bit.....Do you promise me, just for only tonight, for this little 'date' of yours, to keep our hands entwined like this? I feel more safe as you hold me tight," she said nervously as she showed me our entwined hands.

"Yes, of course. Anything for you, y/n-ah," I said as I grabbed our entwined hands and kissed her hand. She started blushing like crazy.

"Oppa~ can we go now?" she asked cutely.

"Ok then, cutie~" I say as I unlocked the door and she followed behind me. Our hands were still entwined as she closed the door behind her and made our way to the beach.

--5 minutes later...--

Jimin's POV:

y/n and I finally arrived at the beach ( https://atomsofthought.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/oregon-cannon-beach-night.jpg ). We stopped right by the shoreline and sat down on the sand( there were rocks around them(not like surrounded))and watched the night sky pass. Our hands were still entwined. I chuckled softly.

"Wow~ Would you look at that?" y/n asked in astonishment.

"I know, a great night to watch the night sky and sit on the beach," I said as I felt calm.

"Yeah....(*looks at Jimin*) So, what do you wanna talk about?" she asks me curiously.

"(*sighs*) I honestly do not know," I said as I rubbed the back of my neck with my right hand.

"Ummm.....(*lets go of Jimin's hand*) tell me anything you want," she said curiously as she lets go of my hand and comes closer to me and hugs my waist with her head resting on my shoulder. I grabbed her waist and put her onto my lap. I wrap my arms around her waist and rest my chin on her right shoulder.

"Well, maybe I should tell you why I fell in love with you," I say curiously. y/n looked at me weird.

"Never mind," I said.