Cherry Blossom Festival Pt. 2 // After 10 Years

Previously:

Third Person POV:

Once they finished, everyone made their way out of the festival entrance and headed towards the nearest or closest restaurant by the festival.

---

Third Person POV:

BTS, y/n, and Seoljeong have been walking for 10 minutes ever since they left the festival to go find somewhere to eat. As they were walking, y/n, who was holding hands with Jimin, spotted a restaurant that caught her eye was somewhat familiar. She stopped walking as everyone else stopped, bumping into each other. After their walking collision, they fixed themselves. Hyejeong, who was on the left side of y/n, she noticed her sister staring at the restaurant that was across the street rom where they were all at. She looked at the restaurant as well. The name seemed so familiar but Hyejeong and y/n couldn't remember at all.

"(*reads sign*) M.A.D.E. for V.I.P.s: Royalty to Reality since 2006.........(*looks at sub-sign*) SEAFOOD, BAR, BUFFET, HOTEL...... PROUD PARTNERSHIP OF YG ENTERTAINMENT," Hyejeong and y/n said at the same time.

"Unnie, the name of the restaurant there seems so familiar but somehow, I just can't remember," y/n said as she use both of her hands to run her fingers through her hair. Jimin watched y/n run her fingers through her hair which made him go crazy, internally.

"Same, y/n-ah. I'm going to flip out if I don't remember. I swear, it's so familiar. I'm trying my hardest to remember. Why can I not remember?" Hyejeong said as she was annoyed. Everyone else just watched the two go into deep thinking. They would glance once in a while to see the place, so grand, luxurious, and just......that amazing.

After about 5 minutes Seolhyun went up to y/n and Hyejeong to say something.

"Hyejeong-unnie, remember during our trainee days, you would always talk about your family and the memories you made? I remember you telling me about how your uncle was the manager for BIG BANG sunbaenim and he decided to create a restaurant to benefit YG Entertainment, even though they are hella rich and part of the big 3 companies of k-pop industries. And also BIG BANG as well before they debuted. You also told me how Taeyang-sunbaenim was your cousin. You guys went to that restaurant a week before BIG BANG debuted on television. Unnie, you were only a teenager and was only....(*thinks then got it*) 9 years old. It was just the grand opening when you two were there," Seolhyun said.

y/n and Hyejeong was in shock and they finally remembered. "Ah!~" the two said. Seolhyun giggled. "You guys~."

"How can you remember that!?" Hyejeon asked Seolhyun curiously.

"(*chuckles*) I don't even know. I guess I remember most of my trainee days before we even debuted," Seolhyun said. The girls laughed and y/n and Hyejeong were relieved to finally remember the restaurant.

As of the boys, well, they were in shock too. They had their mouth's open in an 'o' shape and their eyes widened.

"Wait.....WHAT!?" BTS said at the same time as they were shocked, amazed, and curious.

"Yeah......(*chuckles*) You could say my family is quite.....popular and rich. You can say. Some of my relatives are famous idols. Like Hyejeong-unnie, who went to AOA, Jin-oppa who went to BTS, Taeyang-oppa who went to BIG BANG, and some others. I don't really want to say my other relatives who are idols, anymore........so~" y/n said. BTS widened their eyes more and their mouths were really wide open.

"Even though we are almost busy because we are K-pop idols, I try my VERY best to put some time out of my busy schedule to keep in contact with my little sister. Jin-oppa, I honestly didn't know you were my older brother. I know you may not have known me for a while but I know you and y/n got closer within a few months after you saw her after 19 years, I think. I can't wait for us 3 siblings to get closer and bond more when we go back home. It's great to have amazing siblings like you," Hyejeong said as she put her arm around y/n's shoulder. She gestured Jin to come over and he came over. Hyejeong moved to the side so that Jin is in the middle. Jin put his arms around his younger siblings' shoulders.