Trip to Korea Preparations

Previously:

Jungkook's POV:

"I promise to never let you go. I will always be by your side no matter what," I said to myself as I gave her a kiss on top of her head.

--------------------

---Time skip a few days....y/n is healing quicker and Jin wants to prepare a trip to Korea. Jin wants to spend a week at Jeju Island for their trip. He wants to go camping and just be able to spend with his dongsaengs. Jin will need y/n's help to plan everything. y/n also wants to take that week at Jeju Island to give Jungkook's present. She needs to repay Jungkook for the necklace he gave her.---

Jin's POV:

I woke up early this morning so that I can start planning a trip to Jeju Island. It is like a healing and bonding trip. I got out of bed and went downstairs to make a cup of coffee. As I finished making myself a cup of coffee, I went back upstairs to wake up y/n. As I head into her room, I see her sleeping with Jungkook using his arms to wrap around her waist and his head in the crook of her neck. I chuckled. I went up to y/n and shook her slightly.

"Irona, y/n-ah. We have something important to do," I said quietly and so that I don't spoil anything to Jungkook.

"(*wakes up half asleep*) Huh? Jin-oppa? It's early," she said.

"Well, we need to start now. Get up, please?" I told her cutely as I did ageyo.

"(*sighs*)Fine. Let me just fix myself up. Your ageyo is so hard to resist," she said as she tried to get out of Jungkook's arms. Jungkook just held onto her tight. I chuckled.

"Yah, babe. Can you please let go of me?" she asked.

"(*half asleep and half awake*) Aniyo~ Let's stay like this for now, babe," Jungkook said.

"Yah, Jungkook-ah, she needs to do some important things to do with me," I told Jungkook with my hands on my hips.

"(*deep sigh*) Fine.(*half awake to kiss y/n on her cheek*)See you later, babe," Jungkook said as he let goes of y/n.

"(*kisses Jungkook on lips*)Love you, Jungkook-oppa," y/n said as she got out of bed.

"Love you too, Jagi,"Jungkook said as he went back to sleep. As y/n gets up, I said, "Meet me downstairs in the kitchen. We have a lot of stuff to do today."

"Okay, let me just fix myself up," she said as she left to go to the bathroom.

--5 Minutes Later--

y/n's POV:

I fixed myself up wearing this ( https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/37/0f/5d/370f5d49377b4b08866aafa05f6dc1b0.jpg ) and headed downstairs with my phone.

I got downstairs and made myself a cup of tea. As I finished making my cup of tea, I sit down at the table next to Jin-oppa.

"So, what are we planning?" I ask Jin curiously. I take a sip of my tea and look at him.

"Well, I was thinking a trip to Jeju Island in Korea," Jin said.

"What? JINJA!?" I said so surprised and screamed a bit.

"Shhh~ (*covers y/n mouth*). Yeah. Is that a good place?" Jin ask.

"I would love to go....But the fans. Will they come after you?" I said as I calmed down.

"True. You have a point. Maybe. Let me speak to my manager first to see if it would be okay," Jin said as he left the table to go call his mananger.

Jin's POV:

As I leave the table to call our manager, I hope he would let us go back to Korea to take a trip to Jeju Island. I found his contact in my phone and ringed him. I grew nervous if he was gonna reject the trip. After 2 rings, he finally picked up. (A/N: This phone call will be in Korean but the words of the call are in English.)