Hanging Out with Jimin Pt. 2

Previously:

y/n's POV:

"Okay, babe. (*winks*) Night," Jimin tells me. I knew he was dying inside because I called him "oppa". My heart skipped a beat as he called me "babe". He winked at me too!! Double the hot, sexiness from Park Jimin. It is hard to be in love with two members of BTS who call me "babe" or "jagi". Jungkook kept calling me "babe" throughout our date today. Jimin called me "babe" just right now. Why is this on my mind? I stopped thinking about that and went to my room and went to sleep, happily. I was just happy to give Jimin a chance.

-------------------------

Time skip to next day in the afternoon at the house

---Flashback---

y/n's POV:

I decided to sleep in instead of waking up early to practice. Today, I was going to hang out with Jimin. I woke up this morning to find the house empty except for Jimin who was still fast asleep in his room. I did my usual morning routine. As soon as I got to my room, I found a note from Namjoon-hyung.

"y/n,

Jin-hyung, Hobi-hyung, Suga-hyung, Taehyung-sshi, Jungkook-sshi, and I decided to go out for the day while you and Jimin hang out. Jimin told me about what happened between you two. When he told me about the hanging out part, he started acting girly about it. It was hilarious. Anyways, I guess he wanted to spend time at the house with you for the day. I have movies with Korean subs for English movies and vice versa. There is also snacks and some lunch Jin-hyung made for you guys. Have fun, but not too much fun!!! (if you know what I mean ;))

-Namjoon-hyung (Rap Mon)"

I rolled my eyes and just laughed. I put the note to the side and went to Jimin's room. I saw him fast asleep with no shirt off under his cozy blanket. I smiled and blushed. I went up to his bed and got on top of him(not in a dirty way). As I slowly laid down on his body, I went up to his right ear as I held his jawline with my left hand. My fingers from my right hand ran through his hair. Damn, he is hella sexy and hot.

I whispered into his ear, "IRONA(WAKE UP), OPPA!!!! Achim ibnida(It's the morning)." I saw him slowly open his eyes as our eyes locked.

Jimin's POV:

"IRONA, OPPA!!! Achim ibnida(It's the morning)," I heard. I slowly open my eyes to find y/n laying down on my body as she held my face by my jawline and ran her fingers through my hair. I was shocked as I widened my eyes real big.

"OMO!! Morning, babe," I said as I kissed the top of her head. Gosh, my English is getting better. y/n started blushing and I thought it was adorable. God, she is so precious.

"Come on, wake up and let's eat," y/n said.

"Araso," I told her.

She got off of me and headed downstairs. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to do my usual routine. After the bathroom, I went downstairs shirtless. As I see y/n preparing the food in the kitchen, I went up behind her and snaked my arms around her waist. I put my head on her shoulder as she felt my presence. She jumped a bit and turn her head towards me.

"OMO, Jimin!! You scared me for a minute," she said. She blushed as she noticed me shirtless.

"Mianhae, cutie," I told her as I gave her a kiss on the cheek to make her blush more. I helped her grab our plates and chopsticks for our lunch. As soon as she got the food set up on the table, we sat next to each other and started eating.

Throughout the lunch, I fed her and god, it was probably the most exciting feeling I ever had eating with the love of my life.

---End of Flashback---

Jimin's POV:

After lunch, I helped her clean up the kitchen and get the snacks out for our movie "date". After we finished, we head to the living room with our snacks set up on the miniature table in the living room. We both sat on the 2-seater couch after putting in the movie and setting up the subs for me to understand the movie. I put my arm around her shoulders and brought her closer to me. She got comfortable. This was the best feeling I ever had.  Halfway through the movie, I got cold and started shivering.

"Yah, you need a sweater. Let me go get one for you," y/n said.

"Aniyo, I'm good," I told her.

"Liar, wait a minute," she said. She left to grab a sweater for me.

y/n's POV:

Today has been pretty good today. My lunch "date" with Jimin was so much fun. And now this movie "date" is more better. God, I get to experience these new feelings for the first time. I went to my room and grabbed my dad's old gray hoodie. I started getting teary eyed but I wiped my tears quickly as I head downstairs to give the hoodie.

"Here you go," I told him.

"Thanks, babe," he said.

Jimin's POV:

"Here you go," y/n said as she came back from getting the hoodie.

"Thanks, babe," I told her as I put on the hoodie. She got close to me as she wrapped her arms around my waist. I put my left arm around her. We continued the movie until I heard her fast asleep. She was so cute. I cleaned up the living room a bit as I let her rest on the couch. After cleaning up, I went to y/n and carried her bridal style. I felt her hands hold on to my neck as I carried her. I headed into my room and put her down on my bed. I took off my hoodie and went in bed with her. I went behind her and brought her closer to me. I put my head into the crook of her neck and snuggled with her. I whispered into her ear, "I love you, y/n." I gave her one peck on the neck and fell asleep with her.

y/n's POV:

After getting the hoodie for Jimin, I got comfortable next to him and snuggled with him. I felt my eyes get droopy throughout the movie. I soon fell asleep. After 10 minutes, I felt Jimin carrying me, bridal style. I held onto him by holding onto his neck. I continued to sleep in that position until Jimin put me down on a bed. I wasn't so sure if I was in my room or his. I got comfortable and slept. I soon felt Jimin's presence behind me as he brought me closer to him. I felt his half-naked upper half on my back. I was shocked and pretended to sleep. He soon snuggled his head into the crook of my neck. I felt chills go down my spine as his breath hit my neck.

He whispered into my ear, "I love you, y/n."

I was shocked. I already got confessed by two boys. I didn't realize it until now. Both Jungkook and Jimin are in love with me. I love them both equally but I don't know who to chose. I hope they don't fight over me. After hearing Jimin's small confession, I went to sleep.

I thought to myself, " Why is this more complicated than it is? I hope that they don't fight or else I will blame myself for this happening."