Happened To Come Across You

(Mark's POV)

"Yes!" I cried, responding to the PAX Prime email.

"Okay, who do we have here? I'm going to be mean and categorise people. Lets see, Jacksepticeye and Madooken, the loudest people on YouTube, Daniel Howell and nicolaisafailure, the most awkward people on YouTube, AmazingPhil the nice one, alternativechloe, and (Y/N) and I, the weird and crazy ones!" I laughed, reading off the list of other YouTubers.

"Woof woof!" I heard my dog, Chica, bark like crazy from the kitchen.

"Okay, alright, I'll take you for a walk!" I promised, grabbing the leash and putting it around her neck. I walked outside into the fresh air, the small chill of the morning biting at my bare arms. Chica and I started to jog around a few blocks until I stopped to catch my breath. I ended up day- dreaming, until I realised something.

Oh no, Chica!

"Chica! Come back here!" I yelled after my energetic dog, who was running around corners at full speed. I soon heard someone laugh and yell. I turned the corner to see Chica licking a girl who was lying on the ground.

"Bad Chica!" I scolded my dog, grabbing her by the leash.

"I'm so sorry, I, uh my dog got out of my grip." I said apologising to the young woman.

"It's okay, Besides, I love dogs, maybe Chica would like to meet Coco." the woman said pointing to another golden retriever standing tied to a pole. She let the dog go, and it ran over to us. The dogs sniffed each other, whilst I studied the features on the girl.

"Well, I'm (Y/N)." she greeted, holding out her hand.

"Mark." I replied, shaking her hand. Her hand was softer than I thought it would be.

"I already know your name!" we said in perfect synchronisation.

"Markiplier!" (Y/N) said quickly.

"(Y/C/N)!" I said back, laughing. I looked down at our hands to see we were still shaking them, (Y/N) quickly noticed and took her hand back.

"Do you maybe want to go over to my place and play some games?" I asked, fiddling with my fingers.

Oh god, I must sound like a freaky pedophile! Good job charming the ladies Mark!

"Would I ever!" she said happily, grabbing Coco's leash again.

***

We decided to exchange Skype numbers before (Y/N) headed home.

"Well, see ya!" I smiled, waving to her as she walked out of the door.

"See ya next time, or at the panel!" she called behind herself to me as she walked off.

I soon got onto Skype to see I missed 3 calls from Jack, I answered back just before he logged off.

"Oh thank god you're not dead!" he said laughing.

"Sorry, I was playing some games with a friend." I replied, turning on my camera, Jack the same.

"That friend being who?" he asked, grinning at me. I sighed at Jack, this happens all the time.

"(Y/N), or better known as (Y/C/N)." I whispered, awaiting the shouting from Jack to begin.

"You should be more than friends!" he shouted at me energetically.

"We met today Jack!" I laughed at him.

"So? You both watch each other enough!" Jack replied, laughing at me.

"Hey, my Skype's being called, I AM LOVED! Could Madooken join the chat?" Jack asked, energetically as usual.

"I guess." I sighed, waiting for more shouting.

"Cool!" he said clicking answer to her.

"Hey Jack! And for some reason Mark!" she greeted us, fairly loudly.

"MY EARS!" Jack and I yelled in sync.

"Sorry!" she smirked, giggling.

"So, how have you guys been?" she asked, grinning as she turned on her camera.

"Good, good." I answered, smiling at the camera.

"He was hanging with (Y/N)!" Jack laughed, he was as giddy as a child on Christmas.

"Really?" Mady asked, pretending to be shocked.

"Uh, yeah." I said, smiling slightly.

"Well, I just got a call from someone screaming about how they met an extremely amazing guy, and they played video games for an hour or two." Mady grinned, casually sipping her cup of tea.

"S-She did?" I asked, blushing slightly. Mady and Jack instantly burst out laughing at my shocked reaction.

"She really did," Mady smiled, wiping tears from her eyes, "so much in fact, I had to end the call because I was starting to lose my hearing."

The two burst out laughing again, Mady soon dropped her tea on the ground.

"Oh shit!" she said between laughs, "don't hang up on me guys, I'm gonna grab some paper towel."

"Maybe some tissues as well." Jack smirked, making Mady laugh even harder as she left the room.

"Maybe I should start talking about how you read fanfiction about being with Mady." I smirked, watching as Jack's face turned beetroot red.

"Maybe you shouldn't!" Jack laughed nervously as Mady came back with some paper towel, cleaning the spilt tea. Jack laughed nervously, not knowing what to do. Mady soon walked back out to throw the paper towel into the bin, I assumed anyway.

"I'm back," Mady smiled, sitting in her chair again, "what'd I miss?"

"Nothing." I said casually, smiling at Jack.

"I uh, gotta go." Jack smiled nervously, laughing as he logged out of Skype.

"Well, see ya Mark." Mady grinned, before logging out as well.

***

I had finished watching The Lion King and decided I should probably go to bed, considering I barely watched the movie in the first place. I slouched up to my bedroom and flopped onto the bed, like a lifeless fish. I couldn't care less about changing, so I just snuggled into the duvet and fell into a peaceful slumber.