Your Birthday pt. 1

(Marks POV)
Something was coming up soon. (Y/N)'s birthday. After that scare (Y/N) had, I felt I had to do something special for her birthday. I thought I might take her somewhere. No, not down the road to the Italian pizza and pasta restaurant, I want something truly amazing. But what?

***

I had finally organised it, I was going to do something she had been wanting to do ever since she was eight, apparently. She had always wanted to go somewhere private with all her friends, so I had called all her friends, Mady, Jack, Chloe, Phil, Nicola and Dan, they all agreed to my plan. Including the others, (Y/N) and I were going to my shack, where it actually snowed in L.A. We are all going for a full week, we're going to the beach, the park, places like that. Anyway, I was also going to take (Y/N) some where special, it had been my favourite place since I was nine. I had always imagined my self with my one true love there (cheesy). I can finally make that come true for my nine year old self. I was walking around the house packing clothes, chargers, YouTube gear, sneaky snacks, board games, stuff like that. Mady just sent me a message saying Jack and her were ready and packed, same with the others. All but (Y/N), considering she didn't even know. I decided to start texting her. (Y=You M=Mark)

(3:19 PM) M: Watch ya doing?
(3:20PM) Y: Nothing much. How about you?
(3:20 PM) M: Nothing much either, hey, pack your bags for a whole week, bathers, clothes, games, chargers, YouTube gear, that kind of shit.
(3:21 PM) Y: Why? What's happening?
(3:21 PM) M: Just do it, for me? Be quick too, I'm picking you up in two hours.
(3:22 PM) Y: Okay, whatever.

I finished texting her and zipped up my bag of stuff. I was so pumped for this! Its gonna be so much fun.

***

I arrived at the front of (Y/N)'s house and honked the horn twice. She grabbed her bag and ran out the front door, locking it before she ran to the car. She opened the back seat door and instantly her smile grew, I had a van that I used when I was taking my friends and family on trips, and in that van was: Myself in the front seat, behind me, was the group, Dan and Nicola next to each other on a seat, well, sort of lump that you can sit on, Chloe and Phil opposite Dan and Nicola, Mady and Jack on the floor,  they were snuggling each other to try and keep warm, with a pillow and blanket. They were lying on most of the luggage as well.

"You're in the front with Mark." Mady teased, laughing a little.

"And you're in the back with Jack." I said, making my comeback.

"True, but everyone else is here to." Mady said, nodding.

"By the way, put your bag next to Dan, there's enough room." Mady said, winking slightly.

"No there's not." I replied, looking where Dan and Nicola were quietly chatting.

"If you put it there, they'll have too squish closer to each other, you know, cough cough ships?" Mady asked, she has been determined too get those two together for years. But alas, no luck yet. Yet. I nodded my head at her and put my bag next too Dan.

"Hey!" Dan said, annoyed with the sudden presence of my bag.

"Scooch over." I ordered.

"Ugh." Dan complained, his signature sound. I laughed and headed to the front seat, I looked back at everyone as I put my seat belt on. I don't know where we're going, but it should be awesome! Mady was snoring slightly next to Jack, whilst he was listening to music, Chloe and Phil were playing never have I ever, would you rather, games like that, Dan and Nicola were listening too music as well, Nicola singing along a bit. I was in the front talking to Mark as he drove us to our destination, wherever that is. Soon I had an idea too get me out of my boredom.