Karma Sucks pt. 1

(Your POV)

I woke again, for the sixth time today. By this point, I was sick of it. Then I realised my mind didn't want me to get up for no reason, my doorbell was being furiously bashed non-stop.
I was lying on my bed debating whether or not to answer the door. I soon got frustrated that they wouldn't stop ringing the door bell, so I decided it'd be best to get out of bed. Knowing they would probably break the door bell soon, I got up and threw on my blue jacket once again. I ran downstairs and jumped over the couch to the door. I opened it and almost burst out laughing at the sight. It was Mark, but his hair was all in his face, there were bags under his eyes; he was obviously drunk.

"I love you soooooo much, my dear." he slurred, almost falling over. I knew he was drunk, but I still blushed a light pink.

"What are you doing? And what were you doing last night?" I laughed, wanting to know what he was actually doing.

"I was with *hiccup* Jackaroonie!" Mark said, hiccuping half way through.

"And maybe some beer knocked on the door." Mark laughed tiredly. He was making no sense at all at this point.

I sighed, not bothering to ask how he got here, I started to drag him inside so he could rest on the couch. I walked to the kitchen and got some water, sitting it in front of him. I then got up, went to the bathroom and got some aspirin for Mark's soon to be killer headache. He looked at me with a dumb smirk on his face.

"What?" I laughed, questioning him, curiosity drowning any other trait in my voice. He didn't say anything. Instead he collapsed on the couch, probably exhausted from last night.

I wonder if Jack's sober so I can ask him what happened?

I whip out my phone and find Jack's contact, I dial the number and wait. He picks up on the third ring, but it's Mady instead. I let out a sigh.

"What? Disappointed to hear my voice?" She asked, pretending to sound shocked and hurt.

"Uh, no! It's just Marks extremely drunk." I laughed.

"So uh, why did you call exactly?" Mady asked.

"Umm, another quick question, where is Jack?"
"Hell."

"Don't say that."

"Oh I'm sorry not Hell, Mexico."

"Dude!"

"Whoops!" I sighed at this, but still silently laughed.

"LOVE ME!" I heard an Irish accent from Mady's end of the line.

"Uh, umm, no?" Mady said, more like a question than an answer.

"WHY?!" Who I was presuming was Jack, screamed at her.

"You has my ph-one." Jack hiccuped half way through.

"Just go to sleep." Mady laughed at the drunk Irishman, closing what I think was a door behind her.

"Should all four of us go out together today?" I asked, feeling a sudden burst of energy throughout my body, my voice still sounding very monotone though.

"Sure!" Mady answered, "well, maybe tomorrow, don't want those two drunk chickens out on the streets with us."

***

(Mark's POV)

It was time that my friends and I went out for food, games, and some fun! We had (Y/N), Mady, Jack and I, (Y/N) also said that she's bringing someone special along. I thought she meant her dog or something, but I went along with it anyway.  Jack, Mady and I arrived at (Y/N)'s place to pick her up. I pulled up at her front door and turned the car engine off. We all hoped out of the car and knocked on the door and waited for a while. Nothing happened.