Mornings May Not Be So Bad

(Phil's POV)

"Dinner is ready!" Mady yelled out to everyone.

"Take your seat." Chloe said as everyone walked into the room. This looked like a fancy as restaurant! It was beautiful. Everyone took their seats as Nicola and Mady gave out cutlery and plates.

***

"That was great Chloe!" I said to Chloe as she was cleaning up.

"You can thank me by helping if you'd like." Chloe laughed, handing me a towel to dry with.

"Sure." I said drying up as she washed. Mady plugged in her phone to some speakers and put on her "Best music" playlist. Mady and Jack were just singing random songs, until her playlist went on repeat.

"Yay!" Nicola laughed.

"Thank you, thank you!" Mady bowed, Jack joining.

"Nearly ten pm, we should get to sleep." Mady said, looking at her phone.

"Wow, early night for once." Nicola said, obviously surprised.

"Mark said we were doing something everyday of the week. So, better get some rest!" she replied.

"Good idea, night!" Nicola said, walking to her room.

"Yeah, night." I said, walking into the same room. Two people had to share one room, they had separate beds though.

"Come on Jack, lets go." I heard Mady and Jack walk up the stairs to their room.

(~Your POV~)

I woke up in a dreamy state. Still half asleep. I got up and quietly left Mark to sleep. Six am, not bad. I went downstairs and turned on the speakers. It had a classical waltz on. Kinda sped up though. I started to dance by myself until Chloe walked downstairs.

"Would you care to join me?" I asked.

"Why of course." she laughed, taking my hand, we started to spin in a circle until we got dizzy, Nicola soon walked in and laughed with us.

"Join us?" Chloe asked.

"Somehow sure." She laughed grabbing my right hand and Chloe's left hand. We tried to dance in a circle. Didn't work to say the least. Dan and Phil came in next talking until they saw us three. They just joined us without questioning us and started to dance, occasionally switching partners. Mark walked out and joined me. Mady walked out and had a laughing fit and joined us in switching partners. Jack walked out for a split second and than hid from us, he didn't like dancing. Mady saw him though and ran up to him, pulling him up and dancing with him for a while, until Jack was then dancing with Mark.

"Septiplier away!" We all yelled, except for Mark and Jack.

"Funny." Mark said in a monotone voice, moving away from Jack.

"Very." I agreed. The song ended and I sat on the couch to catch my breath.

"Phew, breakfast!" I laughed.

"Yeah! Food!" Nicola laughed.

"Let's go!" I cheered. We laughed and walked into the kitchen.

"Pancakes?" Phil asked.

"If its food, I'm in any way!" Nicola laughed.

"Alright, you guys go play some games or something, any one want to join me they can." Phil offered. Chloe smiled and stayed in the kitchen with him.

"Thanks Chloe and Phil!" We all thanked them in sync.

"Totally not weird." Mark laughed next to me.

"Not at all." I agreed laughing.

"Hey, let's play two truths one lie!" Dan suggested eagerly.

"Good idea!" I agreed.

"Alright, everyone get some paper and a pen or pencil and write 2 truths about your self and 1 lie." Dan ordered.

"Got it." everyone said and left for some pens and paper. I walked into the living room to see Mark sitting there writing his truths and lie.

"Hello (Y/N)." he said as I sat down next to him, far away enough to not see his paper.

"G'day Mark." I said, waving to him.

"Letting your Australian out I see." he laughed at me.

"Yep, I did live there for a while." I replied.

"Where did you live?" Jack asked, walking out with Mady.

"She's probably talking about Australia." Mady said, sitting down, as far away from literally everyone.

"I am, well done." (Y/N) said.

"I miss my family." Mady said suddenly, she sorta giggled and nodded at the same time.

"I don't miss primary school." she added on laughing, I nodded my head in agreement.

"Now," Dan said walking in, "let the games commence!"

"You did not." Nicola said walking in.

"Yep!" Dan replied, beginning our game.

***

"I learnt more about everyone today." Dan laughed.

"So did I!" Nicola agreed.

"It was fun." I said, agreeing with the two. We stood there awkwardly, waiting for someone else to say something.

"Food is ready!" Chloe called out to us.

"Get it before it turns even worse!" She laughed.

(Phil's POV)

"I'm sure its not too bad Chloe!" I reassured her. She laughed at me as I took a bite out of the chocolate chip pancakes, and yes, they were really damn good.

"Holy shit." I whispered. Mady turned her head towards me, so did Mark, their mouths agape.

"HOOOOLY SHIT INDEED." Mady screeched.

"Phil, did you, curse?" Dan asked, astonished.

"Uh, maybe?" I said, confused with myself.

"Wish I recorded it." Chloe sighed.

"No need, I have HD cameras, with audio, for safety purposes of course, but now, I have Phil swearing." Mark grinned, laughing evilly.

"Yes." Nicola whispered.

"Oh dear." I groaned, knowing that they may actually post that.

"Please don't, my smol bean must stay smol." Chloe laughed, hugging me from behind. I giggled, Chloe was so sweet.

"Fine." Mark said, sighing slightly at the end.

"Okay, is it just me or is it really hot in here?" Jack asked.

"It's hot!" everyone agreed, apart from Mady.

"I'm fine." she said, taking a glass of water and sitting back on the bar stool.

"Yeah right, I bet you're as hot as us!" Jack laughed.

"I mean, I'm hot if you catch my drift. But try me bitch." Mady laughed. Jack walked up to her and held her hands.

"Um, holy shit you are cold!" Jack laughed out.

"I dunno if it's some condition, or I have bad circulation, but my hand also turn purple." Mady laughed.

"Alien! She's an alien!" Jack screamed, hiding behind the bench, "I love an alien." he whispered. Nicola giggled, being the only one hearing him.

"What?" Mady laughed, curious.

"Nothing, nothing." Nicola smiled.

"Right, today, we are going to the beach!" Mark said to everyone, smiling as he finished his breakfast.