Karaoke & The Beach pt. 1

(Mark's POV)

Everyone was getting changed into some bathing clothes, then putting regular clothes over the top. We brought a towel for everyone, and an extra one for the girls' hair. I forgot I was sharing the room with (Y/N), and so did (Y/N) apparently. She walked in too see me in boxers only. We both started blushing like mad, and (Y/N) started to slowly back out of the room.

"Sorry!" she yelled out to me. My face started to cool down now, I put the rest of my clothes on and walked out to see (Y/N) waiting at the door. I finished getting changed and walked out of the room.

"You, can go in now." I laughed slightly, she just smiled and walked inside the room, getting changed. I smiled to myself and walked down the stairs. Dan and Nicola were telling horrible pick up lines to each other. I stared at them until they noticed I was there.

"Oh, hey Mark!" Nicola smiled.

"Hey guys." I replied and sat at a stool next to them, they continued with their horrible pick up lines.

"Are you a green muffin? Because if you don't get in my mouth now, your life is going to be pistachio-over!" Dan laughed, Nicola's cheeks brightened slightly.

"You're disgusting!" she giggled, as they kept laughing, I stared at my phone, looking at Instagram.

"No way! I'll beat you in a heartbeat!" I heard Jack's Irish voice yell from the staircase.

"Nu-uh! I'll win at the speed of light!" Mady yelled back at Jack, I didn't know what they were talking about, until I heard Jack yell.

"Go!"

I heard stomping, until I saw Mady face plant at the bottom of the stairs.

"Ouch." She complained.

"Shit, you good?" Jack asked, as he saw her legs still on the stairs and her body on the floor.

"Yeah I'm fine, just in the worlds most comfortable position." Mady laughed at him, as she continued to lay there. Jack tried to help her up, but she refused.

"No! It's comfy! Plus, the floor needed a hug!" she yelled at him, he backed up laughing. She was laying in front of the first step, with her legs bent over her head, and her stomach on the ground. Chloe and Phil appeared to have seen her as Phil walked past confused and Chloe walked past laughing.

"Mady what the fuck, we know you're flexible but what the actual fuck?" she laughed at her. Mady laughed back and stood up, stretching as she did so. As Mady was stretching, (Y/N) came downstairs, laughing at Mady. Mady fell back into a bridge and waved at her, climbing up the stairs in a bridge.

"Jesus Christ! It's the exorcist!" (Y/N) laughed, Mady then stood back up.

"Hey dude, what's up?" she asked (Y/N) as she stared at her weirdly.

"Nothing dude, lets go to the beach! C'mon!" (Y/N) said enthusiastically, running outside.

"Welp, get ya bags, we're going out to the beach kiddos!" I yelled, turning my phone off and placing it in my pocket. We all walked to the car, sitting in it, myself and Phil in the front, Phil called gunshot, (Y/N), Mady, Jack, Dan, Nicola and Chloe in the back. We were all laughing away until Chloe wanted to Bluetooth her music.

"Now suffer with my Green Day and MCR!" Chloe screamed. Mady laughed, enjoying the music.

"Hey! I like these two bands, wait, you have Panic?" She asked Chloe, turning around to see her.

"Hell yeah! Ballad of Mona Lisa right now!" Chloe screamed at me.

I changed through the songs until I found BOML, and kept it playing.

"Yea!" (Y/N) cheered.

***

"Okay, does anyone like Niall?" Mady asked, facing everyone.

"Me! Me!" Nicola yelled, her hand shooting up into the air.

"Yes! I'm obsessed with Mirrors!" Mady responded, smiling.

"I really enjoy The Tide." Jack said, smiling.

"Yes! I'm so proud of you." Mady laughed, hugging Jack.

"Yeah, but I like Too Much To Ask, I just find it intriguing." Chloe said, looking around.

"You guys all like my favourite songs from Flicker, but there's also On The Loose, and Since We're Alone, or You and Me." Mady continued, obviously loving the talk about the album. They laughed as we kept driving, I soon listened to the radio, only to notice 'Mirrors' was on right now.

"Hey, coincidence, I think not!" I laughed, turning up the radio so everyone could hear.

"Oh my Lord yes!" Nicola and Mady yelled, already singing the lyrics.

***

Nicola, Mady, Chloe and Jack had sung Mirrors with ease, the others humming along, not knowing the lyrics.

"We're almost there!" I called out, turning down the radio as some female singer screeched in our ears.

"Damnit! I hate this song!" Dan complained, hitting his head against the van walls.

"Turn it down!" (Y/N) complained, reaching over to turn the radio down.

"Okay, okay, calm down." I muttered, turning the radio down before (Y/N) could reach it.

"Thanks." Dan said, letting out a sigh of relief.

"Oh, we're here anyway." I laughed, parking the car quickly and turning it off.

"Really?" Phil asked, looking outside.

"Yeah, come on guys." I said, opening my door and climbing out, then opening the back door for the others.

"Finally." Nicola said, jumping out of the car.