>>LUHAN (EXO M)

31. Then on December 27, 2011, SM revealed the 2nd member of EXO, which is Luhan.

32. Lu Han is his birth name (루한 / 鹿 晗)

33. Luhan positioned as the Lead Vocal and Lead Dancer, and he entered the EXO-subgroup M.

34. Luhan was born on April 20, 1990. ± 178cm height. And his blood type is O.

35. Haidian, Beijing (China) is Luhan’s origin.

36. In 2008 he sang “I’m Letting You Go” and also “The Future In Love With You”

37. Luhan being a JYP trainee is only a rumor. He did apply for the JYP auditions but I don’t think he got accepted in the end because he was never in the JYP cafe for trainees. The picture circulating around the web with ‘Luhan’ and some of Miss A and 2pm members is false. The person in the picture with 2pm and Miss A is a former JYP trainee, not Luhan.

38. Usually the trainees who come from China is easy to be bullied, but not with Luhan, it’s because of his easy-going personality.

39. Luhan once was a China-ulzzang.

40. Luhan is pretty good at playing video games. He could solve rubik cube for ± 2 minutes.

41. Luhan has mostly girl friend.

42. He likes listening to the music, he also likes exercising, especially nature-sport.

43. Luhan had filming the MV together with XING.

44. His trainee’s period is from April 2009 until December 2011.

45. Luhan is very fond of traveling.

46. Luhan predebut.

47. Luhan sometimes act like a child, and he was quite proud of his flower boy image.

48. A day after Luhan, SM revealed the 3rd member which is Tao (December 28, 2011).