CECI MAGAZINE - CHANYEOL

Charm appeals: EXO’s person in charge of infinite positivity and voice with mood.
While resting: I did dance and rap making with Kai, Baekhyun, and guitar practice with D.O. The newly started studying of composition and songwriting is fun as well. I’m enjoying it because I feel like what I can show is gradually increasing.

Thoughts on comeback: I longed for the fans and the stage the most. As much as I longed for it, I became firm so rather then saying I will work hard I want to show a completed stage.

Comeback album hint: forest, tree, cave.

A happening that made your heart hot recently: A while ago we went to an orphanage to do some volunteer work. Every time we go back, I feel like my heart’s warmness is getting charged, I was happy. Thanks to them, I also gained a precious chance to look back upon myself.

A treasured item: Because I am a cautious buyer, I can brag that I never regret after shopping. An even bigger pride is the desk that I cautiously bought recently. A not brag that because of that, the room got smaller.

Parents’ genes: I inherited my positive energy from my mother, and sensitivity from my father. I feel it stronger, now after I turned twenty years old. I love you. ♡

Definition of ‘manly’: A man that carries unexpectedly strength in the midst of softness. Can I say with my own lips ‘For me, when I’m a jokester and when I am focusing on something, like playing different instruments or rapping, I will be quite…manly.’

An unexpectedly good thing because of living as EXO: A miracle that a sloth like me can wake up in the dorm without an alarm. Thanks to that, my mother is happy.

An ideal type that shakes your heart: A person that matches the same laughing code and music preference. My heart beats when I hear ‘I like this music too.’

If I were to propose: I would like to play a song that I like while giving her a flower in a live house that only has us two. Our love that becomes one through music.

Chanyeol is: quite (delicate), if you get to know (adult-like), the closer you become (a person whose playfulness becomes more severe), when excited (voice gets louder), to the person he likes (endlessly friendly) man.

Chanyeol manual: When you are bored, if you speak to (me) a fun happening will occur. I like chatting. Just talk. Wherever the place is, like a jukebox I will play music for you. For future reference, I don’t bite.