CECI MAGAZINE - SUHO

Charm appeal: I am a serious and calm leader who brings the members together with charisma. I am Suho.

Your thoughts about the comeback: I want to show to even more people a new music and a new performance. We will work as hard as people waited for us.

If you had another superpower: The ability to be invisible. Because I can go anywherer this way. (Next to him Chen said ‘But you can’t tell honestly where this anywhere is’.)

Airport pictures are: A runway in its way. at the airport, I’m walking with strength in my eyes. If they take pictures of me with my eyes closed, even I find it funny.

The thing you fear on airport pictures: A pimple suddenly appearing in front of the high definition cameras. I’d be busy hiding it with my hand all the time.

EXO’s way to accord their opinions: A meeting we had every weekend for an hour even before debuting. We solve the big and small problems by talking, may it be the things that disappointed us during the week, the things we regret. When we don’t have anything to talk about, we compliment eah other. It’s a loving time where we say thank you about the things we’re thankful of.

EXO’s get-together: Not too long ago, to give us strength for the comeback, we gathered to eat beef intestines. Since they’re still growing children, they ate on average for 2 or 3 persons each. Maknae Sehunnie kept going here and there busily to cook the meat, and even when Tao was putting on his coat to go home, he was cooking meat and eating. These cool kids.

If 1 million won fell from the sky: I would invite the members to eat somewhere of course. Kids, just tell me. Hanwoo (T/N: Prime Korean beef)? Sushi?

The ideal type that makes my heart shake: On the outside, girl with long hair and literary interests and on the inside, a wild and cheerful girl. Because I am a man, a girl with this kind of reversal.

If I proposed: I would announce it loudly in the middle of a crowded place like Myungdong. I’d say ‘I love you, accept my feelings’.

For a successful proposal: I think that if you sincerely love that person, it will always be successful, also if you put efforts in it.

If I didn’t become an idol: I honestly didn’t think much about getting another job. No matter what I do and where I do it, If I set a precise goal and work hard toward it, it’s going to get better.

As a leader, to the company: I will work hard. And to the members, let’s love.

Suho’s user manual: You’re doing well, you’re doing well, woojjujju (T/N: Sound you make to babies), praise me a lot please. Because compliments make Suho dance cheerfully.