SeKai Facts

According to Kai, Sehun is the most handsome in the group.

Kai says Sehun is scary when he pretends to talk to himself and speaks to him informally.

- Kai gets shy more easily than Sehun.

- SeKai means 'World' in Japanese.

- Sehun will step on Kai’s feet on purpose if he can’t win him in an argument. There was once he stepped on the shoes Kai’s. Kai pretended to be angry, so Sehun bought a new pair of shoes for him.

- Sehun and Kai don’t like to take their bags when they hang out. They always put their stuff into Chanyeol’s bag.

- Sehun’s dream was to be a poet. D.O and Baekhyun always say Kai’s drawing is pretty good, he himself thinks so too; but Sehun would tell him they are lying to you, Kai would reply “it’s still better than your poems.

IN PRIVATE, KAI AND SEHUN (94line) DOESN’T USE HONORIFICS WITH TAO (93line). 

Kai said he won’t cry today and Sehun laughed at him and he called Kai ‘cry baby’.

For smtown singapore: Kai was sitting together with Sehun on the plane.

Sehun: Both Kai and I, are in charge of dancing in the group. So we spend a lot of time practicing together.

SEHUN SAID KAI IS SO DARK BECAUSE HE LIKES TO EAT CHOCOLATE. SO KAI KEEP ON DRINKIN MILK.

Sehun being caring to Kai. At some moment he help Kai fixing his ponytail, fixing kai’s jacket button, fixing kai’s bag chain, and tied the ribbon for him.

Sehun and Kai would treat Suho very well when they want to eat chicken wings and pig trotters but when they get their food, everything changes completely.