[TRANS] MEN'S STYLE - LAY's Interview

Q : How is your fashion style like in private?
LAY : Just a comfortable style !

Q : Who is the most hardworking member in K in learning Mandarin? Initially, when interacting with those who couldn't understand Mandarin, there must have been many interesting episodes right?
LAY : They like to learn interesting phrases in Mandarin~ You get it, right?!

Q : LAY likes composing. Then, in your opinion, which music styles matches the other members?
LAY : For KRIS, songs with no high notes (He's still alright, but when trying the high notes...) TAO, LUHAN, CHEN, XIUMIN are still alright~

Q : Which sentence did you feel was the most difficult when learning Korean?
LAY : None !

Q : LAY gives off the feeling of being gentle, and is the "healing unicorn". But what kind of things will you be more stubborn and strict with?
LAY : Whatever that I feel is right, I would not give in !

Q : The first Chinese you met in Korea was KRIS. Based on appearance, KRIS looks very cool. So how did you become friends with him?
LAY : As trainees, and then slowly becoming friends!

Q : In the eyes of reporters, you are a charismatic man. So then, what do you think is your biggest charm?
LAY : I am honest !

trans : boonyi ^^