CECI MAGAZINE - D.O

Charm appeal: is my clean voice.

While resting: written the same on all the members faces was ‘concentration’. We were always like that. While concentrating, we definitely concentrate, and while playing, we definitely play (here I would want to show member’s expressions through drawings but since I don’t have paper, I don’t have a way to express it so it’s disappointing).

If I were to compliment the all of the members, without leaving one out, I’m just so thankful that all of the members are nice people. Especially thank you to Suho hyung who cooly leads us like a leader would. And also thanks for having a lacking sense of humor like me. Because it would be lonely if it was just me alone. Opposite, something I would ask of all of the members, as we live as EXO, if something happens that makes you upset or disappointed, not to hold it in but to vent through a conversation at that moment would be good. So that you don’t have any wounds left given from anyone in the future.

Ideal type that shakes my heart: is someone whose face is pretty when they smile, an innocent person, and a girl with white skin.

If I were to propose, the place or moment wouldn’t be important. Just my heart. ‘Can I be your boyfriend?’

3 Songs I recommend that match as background music for a proposal are 1) Jeff Benet’s ‘Ms. Seductive’, 2) Justin Beiber’s ‘Catching Feelings’, 3) Bruno Mars’ ‘When I was Your Man’. All three of the melodies are sweet and the lyrics are pretty.

The thing that I want right now: is first place.
In 10 years, the image that I have a goal for is a secret. Won’t the members all be living cooly in ‘ing’? And after 11 years, I believe that we can have a concert while celebrating our anniversary.

A member’s secret: is something that should be kept a secret.

D.O is a man who: is quietly (clean), when you look at him (he’s shy to strangers), as you become closer to him (he becomes comfortable), as he becomes excited (is someone who saves his words).

D.O’s user manual: Rather than spending his time boisterously, he prefers to spend it quietly. He regards being honest as something important. When tired the words ‘have strength’ seem to be the ones that hit home the hardest. Ah! Kind of hides his face. If you approach him first he’ll welcome you even more.