CECI MAGAZINE - TAO

Charm appeal: The second maknae that likes playing around although different from his image. My nationality is Chinese.

While resting: I ate, exercised, and prepared for the album. I repeated, repeated, and repeated these three. 

Thoughts on EXO 12 members all joined together: The scale of the performance arrangement has gotten a lot larger. The energy has gotten a lot intense. Because we gathered all together, the practice times are twice as much fun and enjoyable. Thanks to it, I feel like our timeworn has gotten stronger.

A report that (Tao) has a lot of tears: In the past I had a lot, but not anymore. The most recent time I cried was a couple days ago but it was because recently I visited China for a vacation, but on the airplane back, I cried at the thought that I won’t be able to see my family and friends for a while. To be honest, this is a secret. 

If you were to use the time control power: When I see people who do bad things. I would catch them and send them to the police or I would reason with them so they cannot do bad things. Also, If I see a pretty girl I wish time would go slower. Because then I could keep looking at her.

A power that you would like: No matter how much I think about it, I think time control is the best.

Yaja* game time: I will have to tell Suho hyung “Suho-yah, will you give me some food?’ Cooly using informal speech is the point. To be honest, hyung treats me really well. Because I just like him, I want to talk to him again.

An ideal type that shakes your heart: I would like it if she was pretty and kind. I become interested in a girl that shows no interest in me. I wonder why the reason is. 

3 reasons why Tao would be a good boyfriend: I have nice manners, I’m sexy, I can do martial arts well. Also on top of that I am rich in heart and bank account. I can show the special charms that a blood type AB’s bad boy possesses. Like a roller coaster, dynamically, every day so one won’t be bored. 

Selca technique that Tao can pass down: An abundant production. One must find their own selca’s angle. 

Sexiness to Tao: I was naturally born with it?

Dark circles to the sexy Tao: Without dark circles, I am not Tao.

To the Tao in one year: All your dreams are going to come true. Fighting.

Tao manual: I can’t go up to you first. That is why, passionately come up to me please. I don’t know if it might take time in order for you to become my person. However, please try it. Please.
t/n: Yaja is basically when the eldest and youngest switch roles.