CECI MAGAZINE - KAI

Charm appeal: I am a humorous man in charge of the dancing and the sexiness in EXO.

Describe EXO with 10 characters: The twelve strongest flower boys from space. (T/N: He said it with 10 Korean characters)

When resting: Suho hyung worries about something all day long. Chanyeol hyung is laughing, Baekhyun hyung, Chen hyung and Sehunnie are talking continuously. Behind them, Kris hyung is joking seriously and Luhannie hyung goes back to the living room. Next to them Xiumin hyung is tidying the room and Lay hyung is spending time blankly. Next to him, Tao is looking in the mirror.

3 nicknames you like: Kim Kai, Kkamjong, Jongdalsae (T/N: Skylark in Korean)

Your current background picture: On my phone it’s a picture of Luhannie hyung and I watching the football match ‘Manchester United FC vs Chelsea FC’. A proofshot of my happiness when Chelsea won with my thumb up. My SNS main background picture is the same. My SNS status is ‘Chelsea won ㅋㅋ’

The gene you want to thank: I like everything about the person called Kim Jongin. It’s hard to find something I don’t like. Hoot.

Even I think I am sexy when: I see myself in the mirror when I go to change clothes after they got drenched in sweat while practicing in the practice room. Hoot.

An ideal type that shakes my heart: A woman pale like snow, I want her to have pride and passion in what she’s doing even if she’s not the best in her field.

If I proposed: Proposing with flowers at a meaningful time she wouldn’t expect. Very unexpectedly! Pak!

The reaction you expect from her: I want to see her totally surprised as she didn’t notice anything before.

A proposal you want to receive: If she’s totally honest and sincere, I’m ok with even just a word.

A member’s secret: Kim Jongin really has a pale skin. And even on EXO Planet, people don’t kow that EXO are from their planet.

Kai’s user manual: Don’t be embarrassed at my excited self when watching . Don’t touch me when I’m sleeping please. Except when the chicken order is here. When I’m focused on something, even if you make a loud noise, I won’t hear you. If you stay with me for a long time, you will learn that I’m a man with a pattern easy to know. It’s simple.