HunHan Facts

-Sehun can say Luhan’s Chinese name better than he can say his own.

-Before their debut, Luhan and Sehun were often mistaken as real brothers by other trainees.

-The owner of the bubble tea shop that Sehun and Luhan go to said that they come to order bubble tea often and always take the spot at the back of the shop.

-The first time EXO performed as 12, Sehun and Luhan stayed in one hotel room.

-Kai always makes fun of Sehun’s quick reaction whenever he hears fans’ say “Luhan”.

-Sehun and Luhan both like to stay together, and they like to tease each other.

-At the fansignings, whenever fans mentioned Luhan to Sehun, he would have trouble trying to hide how happy he is.

-Sehun doesn’t like that Kai’s “Luhan” doesn’t sound right (not sure about this one).

-Luhan bought one of Sehun’s baseball caps for him in China.

-A sasaeng saw Sehun calling Luhan at the door (either their dorm or SM building).

-Luhan and Sehun like to put their arms around each others’ shoulders.

-Luhan and Sehun don’t really fight, completely opposite of Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

Hunhan is a couple from EXOPlanet.Hunhan literally stands for Sehun x Luhan.They are also called the SeLu,SeHan,Hanhun or the LuHun couple.
They are from two different sub-groups,namely EXO-K and EXO-M.Though seperated,they are still the most popular and the most shipped couple.Lemme tell you more about the Hunhan couple.  

- For sehun Luhan is like a brother whom he loved the most in the exo because during trainee period Luhan cared and protected sehun well

- Sehun likes to manage luhan (saying what should luhan do) & Luhan likes to do what sehun said to him.

- For Luhan, sehun is like his little brother that cared him and adorable, though sehun is messy and naughty but Luhan liked it.

- When in LA sehun tied up Luhan’s hair before out of the car.

- Sehun taught Luhan how to do uniqe Aegyo.

- Luhan likes to stroke sehun’s hair when sehun had problem. (I don’t know how to explain this ><)

- Sehun always take Luhan out when exo M is in korea.

- when sehun met luhan you will see How Sehun and Luhan get along so well.

- when EXO is gatherd sometimes luhan makes milk shake for sehun in the morning.

- HunHan Most Hobby is taking selca together.

- Sehun always wanted to play rubik but always failed and luhan likes to laughedat him if it happend sehun will be mad and Luhan will embrace sehun.

- HunHan is the number one couple in exo. Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kai ships them

- when HunHan is separated, they wil exchange their clothes each other so that when they missed each other they have something to save their missing.

- Sehun can’t lie to Luhan, and so does luhan. But according to EXO-K Sehun often lie to them. kekekekeek

- The third person in HunHan couple’s are kai, xiumin, and lay .

- Before debut most trainee thought HunHan are twin brother

- Kai always laugh at sehun fast reaction if there is fans whomention luhan’s name

- Sehun and Luhan likes to linked their arms to each other

- Sehun and Luhan also rarely fights, the opposites of baekhyun and chanyeol

- The first EXO stage, Sehun share the same hotel room with Luhan

- They have a 4-year age difference

- Both of HunHan are narcissistic

- Their faces is also similar

- During the trainees, once sehun got mad of anyone did not talk to anyone except Luhan.

- As trainees, they are a roomate

- During Luhan’s birthday, sehun said “I am very similar to Luhan hyung right?” Then he hugged Luhan. After that he said “Luhan hyung, happy birthday. He is a good hyung for me. I Love you “

- Sehun bought a deer chain “bimbi” to Luhan in London

- Other members laugh when sehun sent a video message to Luhan birthday. Especially kai. he laugh amusedly.

- They both have an innocent face.

- “Luhan loves looking at the constellation. Predebut Luhan used to take Sehun to go watch the stars sometimes” #facts via:Liling2000

- SeHun obediently listened to Luhan talk,then Luhan got bored & turned SeHun’s collars to sniff it. Via:Liling2000

- Sehun doesn’t speak to Luhan formally.

- Sehun and luhan have brought couple T, Keyrings/chains